Hinty Shinty!

Why aren't you picking my calls? , i shouted! , "My phone remains in mute", My friend Utkarsh replied with a smile in his face, I am too bad with these anger stuffs, that seeing his smile even i started smiling, and my anger was all vanished. Now before i continue i wanna tell something about the character Utkarsh, He is a tall technical boy, who accidently got sudden crash with his puberty before the age destined, thus after couple of months, of us being together, i came to know he is junior to me! lmao... So, he is some sort of imraan hashmi to the very small galaxy from which i belong and the mazor excitement of me with him is "feministic approch".. Now, those who know, know!.... Coming back to the utkarsh, Everytime i meet this guy, i need to get jealous out of his stories of every girl liking him. So as usual, the moment we met, he started reciting his relationship experiences....and while he was just enchanting his shits.

I heard a name from his mouth "Shambhavi', The moment i heard the name "Shambhavi" i realised why i came to meet Utkarsh, So, I just got angry again because i came a long way to tell him something, and he started narrating his own stuffs, i shoute...

I heard a name from his mouth "Shambhavi', The moment i heard the name "Shambhavi" i realised why i came to meet Utkarsh, So, I just got angry again because i came a long way to tell him something, and he started narrating his own stuffs, i shouted "Shut up", i don't care who the fuck is having a crush on you, tell me about this Shambhavi, and the reply he gave was quite weird but expected as well, He said "Which Shambhavi? Singh? Pandey? Dubey? My anger was now in peaks, even i got confused, which one?, I than explained him, Shambhavi with whom you are having photos in your instagram highlights, He thought for a minute and than said, "wait", he opened his insta handel and started showing me his insta highlights.

He went like, "Tell me ? Which one? , and in a couple of seconds, She was there in the screen, that hot temperature of summer went calm with her sight, I was just submerged in her eyes meanwhile he changed the picture, as i didn't said anything, B...

He went like, "Tell me ? Which one? , and in a couple of seconds, She was there in the screen, that hot temperature of summer went calm with her sight, I was just submerged in her eyes meanwhile he changed the picture, as i didn't said anything, But the moment i came back to the reality, i shouted, She was the one! She was the one! He switched back to the last pic again, and She was again in my sight, She was wearing a a beautiful smile, with a slightly high contrast yellow outfit, it looked quite primitive but way more attractive to me, Idk why but my heart slowly whispered, "She is the one?", I smiled with the thought of us being together, and than i kept the finger on her, I went like, "Utkarsh she is the one, Now tell me?, Tell me what? , Utkarsh asked "Everything", i replied, Than he just cleared his throat, and that was the very first time i was listening to him...with my full attention, even i was cross questioning him, How? Why? He gave a small character sketch of Shambhavi and said she isn't your type, leave her... like if you wanna talk with her than its ok...but anything else is just subject to market risk... Now whatever he adviced, he may had been right according to his point of view, But Oxytocin was already released and now i started day dreaming fake scenarios...