chapter three - i'm beggin

aminat's vision came back and her ladies and abigye sat around her. a cold cloth laid on her forehead as mahidevran walked into the ambassador's chambers. mahidevran gasped and knelt down with the rest of the women. amie's ears were still ringing and she had a hard time hearing. but after a few minutes, the ringing stopped. "i need to speak to mustafa..." it was the first time she spoke since she had fainted. the doctor had come to check on her and explained she fainted from stress, and to keep away from it. but in the situation aminat was in, she couldn't avoid it. the man she loved, the boy she grew up with, the love of her life, the one that always had an invsiable string tying them together, her mustafa held her father's life in her hands. "aminat... you need to wait awhile-" abigye tried telling her. amie was stubborn. while many things had changed about her, her stubborness did not. the girl managed to get up. her father was to be exectuted any moment. she waddled out to find the man she loved. if she spoke to him, she might be able to change his mind. if anyone could, it was madame ambassador. she managed to find him as he met with ibrahim. she threw herself down on her knees and let out a heartbreaking sob, which seemed to echo throughout the building. "my dearest, mustafa... i have not asked you for much in my life... but here i am... on my knees before you... my father... does not deserve death... he fell in love... the same way i fell in love with you when we were children... and again yesterday..." the men around them gasped. "but that matters little... what matters is he did not abuse his power... and if you kill him this day... you leave me an orphan... you would also kill me... and my heart..." matrakçı nasuh efendi picked up the girl, quietly asking the sehzade's forgiveness, that she was a mourning daughter. she knew nasuh efendi from her youth, and considered him another father-figure for her. so when he picked her up by her arm, it wasn't out of the ordinary. she cried loudly as she was taken to stand outside. 

her eyes fell across the courtyard. all eyes were on the crying hatun. bali bey looked at his daughter, tears in his eyes. "forgive me, daughter... forgive the sehzade." in his last moments, malkoçoğlu was forgiving the prince for what he must do. he was placed on the block, causing the ambassador to fall to her knees, sobbing. the sehzade looked to his dearest friend and confidant. because of his decision, her life was being ripped apart, once again. he caused that hurt. he broke the person who meant most to him. ibrahim placed a hand on his shoulder, pulling the prince out of his mind. he turned once again to the girl that he loved with all his heart. with a few words, he managed to destroy her and her heart. "wait!" he yelled out to the courtyard. "i pardon malkoçoğlu bali bey!" a gasp was heard across the courtyard. she lit up and ran towards the prince, wrapping her arms around him. "oh, thank you, sehzade! i am forever in your debt!" she kissed his cheek and hands before rushing over to her father. "all will be well, now, father... we are together... and you are safe..." 

"someone needs to be chosen to have halvet with sehzade mustafa." sumbul yelled through the harem. the girls gathered around, hoping to be chosen to spend the night with the prince. nigar kalfa walked in and whispered into his ear. "very well... send her to the hamam and get her ready." the girl was brought to the bathroom, scrubed with different moisturizers. after her hair and body was washed, they dried her hair, started working on her makeup and hair. one of the women put perfeum around her neck, placing a beautiful necklace on her neck. "oh, the sehzade won't want to let go of you when he sees you! he specifically asked for you. rarely does this happen. so you have to make it worth it." the girl nodded softly. a smile hadn't left her face since she heard that the prince wanted her and only her. the hatun walked to the prince's chambers, a white veil covering her face. she entered the room and bowed, leaning down to kiss his robes. the prince placed his hand on her chin and silently told her to stand. "my aminat..." aminat smiled up at him, placing a gentle hand against his cheek. "my mustafa... it's always been you..."

_______________________________________________________

hey, everyone! sorry it took so long! life has been crazy! don't forget to go chek out the trailer for this book on my youtube channel la bella edits.

hope youre well and enjoying my story,

gracie xoxo