Chapter 1

Archive Warning:
No Archive Warnings Apply

Category:
M/M

Fandoms:
Minecraft (Video Game)mcyt

Relationship:
Dream/GeorgeNotFound

Characters:
Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF)GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF)
——————
Additional Tags:
mlmmcyt - FreeformDSMPcc creator dreamcc creator GeorgeAnal SexOral SexWeird SexI'm so so sorrysapnap is mentionedGeorge gets fucked with hotdogsSave MePorn with FeelingsPorn Without Plot
——————
Language:
English

summary: Sapnap has gone off to visit Karl, so Dream and George go camping together.

enjoy:)

Dream and George were close. Everyone knew that. Their fans did, their friends did, and their family did. So it was no surprise when they moved in together (along with their other friend, Sapnap). They'd been friends for what felt like forever. Friends.

Anyway, Dream had gotten the brilliant idea for him and George to go camping while Sapnap had gone off to visit Karl. They'd bought the essentials and more. Sleeping bags, a tent, food. As well as s'mores, because if you don't have s'mores while camping, you're a pussy.

And now they were in the car, jamming out to music, screaming the lyrics and giggling like school girls talking about their crushes. They were dorks, really. Once they'd arrived at their chosen camp sight, George was given the task of getting sticks and logs for the fire while Dream set up the tent.

...It was small. Very small. Dream stared at the tent in disappointment. Why didn't he check the fucking measurements? Why did he just look at the picture and figure it was fine? He groaned in annoyance when he heard George laughing behind him with that stupidly perfect laugh of his. He turned to look at him. "What? You got something to say?" He crossed his arms.

George set the sticks into a pile on the ground. "I do, actually. That tent sucks." He grinned. Dream sighed loudly. "Shut up. I didn't check the measurements.." He sighed and sat on a log that had been at the site when they first got there. There were multiple of them surrounding the fire pit. "Thanks for getting sticks, though. I got the sleeping bag into the tent."

George raised a brow. "'Bag'?" He held in a laugh as dream nodded. "Only one can fit. So I'll sleep outside in the other." He offered. George immediately shook his head. "No no-! It's okay! We can just sleep in the same sleeping bag. It's supposed to get really cold tonight. We'll keep each other warm." He blushed a bit.

Dream blinked and ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah. Okay. That's alright." He smiled shyly. "If that's okay with you.." He said after a short pause.

George nodded. "I'm more than okay with it. As long as you aren't freezing to death." He chuckled. Dream felt his heart swoon a little. "Right." He smiled gently.

The rest of that afternoon was spent with the two giggling and laughing. They occasionally brushed hands, locked eyes, got closer than they honestly should've, joked about sex, stuff like that. The sexual tension in the air was thick, and they could both sense it. They made marshmallows for dessert and a couple of hotdogs for their dinner over the fire. Dream, at some point, made a stupid joke about how George was gonna piss the bed since he was playing with fire:

Then, when it was time, they poured water over the fire and both squeezed into the tent, laying as far from each other as they could possibly manage.

It was cold in the tent, despite the two being way too close for comfort, and neither could sleep. At some point, Dream slowly pulled George close and nuzzled into him, muttering a soft, "It's cold. Let me warm you up" before passing out.