- 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 (4)

[this book will only be 20 chapters.]

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭."
_________________________________________

• 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 •

"Seriously?!" I bursted through Lucas dorm, only to be met with a random girl on his lap.

Almost immediately, he was pushing her off of him and telling her to get out. I was absolutely furious with him, completely embarrassed and humiliated. "What's wrong, Babe?"

I huffed, "You embarrassed me. You couldn't bring my lunch in anything else?!"

He stepped closer to me, bringing me to him by my waist and I huffed into his chest. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I won't do it again-"

"And arguing with my boss." I stated into his chest, laying my head on it and allowing my eyes to close. "You just- can't do that, Luca. You know I need that job. And Mr. Malfoy already hates me."

He planted a kiss to my forehead, wrapping his arms around me tighter. I sort of got lost in the way he hugged me, but not in a way that I thought I would. I got lost in it because for some reason, I wanted to know what it felt like to hug Draco. I wanted to know what it felt like to smell his signature smell instead of Lucas.

Oh my god.

No.

I pulled away from Luca abruptly, and it alarmed the both of us. "S-sorry, I kind of zoned out."

"Are you tired? Do you want to have a movie night?" He asked me, and I debated. "Stay here tonight."

"No offense, but you just had a girl over. I don't want to ruin your plans-"

"Estrella, I kicked her out for you and I'd continue to kick any female out for you." He tucked a piece of hair being my ear. "You're more important than some hookup who can go screw someone else."

I smiled at him, and he went to go to the kitchen to get popcorn. "I have to be up early. I have work before my classes at 10."

I walked over to his bed, but my foot didn't make it on the bed in time and it hit the metal bed frame. Fucking hell that hurt. "Holy shit," I groaned internally, my foot now throbbing in pain.

That's gonna bruise.

-

Was I walking with a limp? Yes.

Did I care? No.

I didn't think I hit my foot that bad, but getting up this morning proved that I did. It was bruised on my lower foot, and it made it extremely painful to walk on but I had to deal with it.

I got dressed this morning into a dark green baggy sweater and some black leggings. The sweater covers my ass- not that I had one- so it was appropriate for school and work. When I apparated, it only made my foot feel a lot worse because of the pressure when I landed.

Hermione was the first one to greet me, but she didn't look up from her papers so I'm guessing she didn't see my funny walk. Apart of me wanted to walk funny, act like a zombie. What if I just dropped to the floor and pretended to be dead?

Pushing the thought down, I entered Dracos office with a knock and to my surprise, Astoria was here. Great. She took one look at me and scowled, but once she saw my walk she laughed. Does she want to get slapped in the face?

"Looks like somebody lost their virginity," she smirked and I blushed harder than ever. Why would you say that?

"Excuse me?!" Draco practically blew up, until he widened his eyes and simmered down. "Um- sorry. I was spaced out."

I closed the door behind me and kind of just stood because Astoria was in my seat. "Can you-"

"No." She snapped at me, and I took another step back to the wall.

Draco glared up at her, "Astoria. Do me a favor."

She smiled like an idiot. "Yes, Dray?"

"Get the fuck out."

If I could've laughed in her face, I would've but instead, she glared at me and walked out. As if I'm the one who told her to get out? Why is she so rude?

I huffed as I sat down, "I'm a bit late. I'm sorry."

He chuckled deeply. "Why the fuck are you walking like someone just -"

"Please don't finish that sentence." I told him softly, setting my bag down. "I didn't- I hit my leg on Lucas bed frame."

He narrowed his eyebrows at his paperwork for a second, but then went back to a blank expression. He wrote something down faster than ever, and then looked at me again. "Get on the desk."

"Huh?!"

He rolled his eyes, "Sit on the desk, Granger. I'm gonna wrap your foot."

Good thing I have my slides on.

I got out of my seat and stood up, taking a seat where it was clean on his desk. He was grabbing some wrap, and all I could do was stare at him. In his doctors coat, his hair messy and wavy and slightly wavy from a shower Im guessing, his hands decorated in rings and his eyes a pretty color blue.

When he stepped closer to me, I got a hint of what he smelled like and it nearly made me faint. He took my slide off gently, pushing my leggings up and I let out a slight hiss of pain.

"Watch it."

He glared up at me, and put pressure on the bruise. "Don't tell me what to do."

I rolled my eyes but resisted the urge to slap him. Once he wrapped my foot, I let it slide back down and noticed he was looking at me with a certain emotion in his eyes. He stood between my legs, moving closer to my face and brushing the hair out of it.

I didn't have any time to register what he was doing before his lips collided with mine.

A strained gasp left my lips but I couldn't pull back. He tasted great, and his hands were roaming throughout my body like nobody had ever done before. My hands wrapped around his neck and pulled closer, kissing him deeper. This was my first ever kiss.

Our breathing was heavy, but when he pulled away we both gasped for air. And the expression he had on his face almost looked guilty.

"Shit-" he stepped back from me, waving his hands through his hair. "That was a mistake. We shouldn't have done that."

My heart shattered.

"Oh."

He looked at me again before opening his door, "I think it's best if you go home. Take the rest of the day off." With that, he left and shut the door behind him.

My eyes welled up in tears and I nearly wanted to sob.

-

-

-