The Ruin Kitchen

*cringe of life*
Second person
You went to the kitchen to grab a snack to eat and only wearing your boyfriend shirt or Nahoya shirt with your underwear (who doesn't wear underwear?). So you went to the pantry of course nothing in there and so again you went to the fridge.

You open the fridge starting to search for something to eat until you heard someone coming down the stairs, but you ignored it still searching. You felt a hand on your waist so that meant someone was behind you.

You turned around to see who it was, but it was only Souta. 'WAIT SOUTA!?!' you thought 'what is he doing?' You were about to ask until you felt something grinding against your ass. You knew what it was because you have a lover of your own that has a dick, but the only problem is that Souta was related to your partner or shall I say Nahoya. It was weird to see this, but it was also very hot almost like you were into this and you were very much into this. You wanted this for a very VERY long time, but you didn't want to cheat on your Nahoya.

So you ask Souta what is he doing, but all he said was, "Your so innocent and (breedable) I know what you want. You want me to fuck your insides out while my brother is upstairs huh. Do you want that sweet peas?" Of course you want that, but you were worried that Nahoya would hear.

"No I don't", You said while you shutting the fridge door. "Oh really than why are you grinding against me mmmm?" Souta said gripping your hair back so you can look at him. 'Oh fuck I didn't know I was grinding against him fuck what do I do', but all you thought was to have sex with him and so you did. Your underwear was on the kitchen floor and your shirt (like I said Nahoya shirt) was lifted up so Souta can have a hand grip on your hips while he was fucking your brains out.

He had a death grip on your hair with his other hand so he can look at your pathetic face while he pound that ass of yours.

So of course Nahoya heard all the moans you guys were making because he was downstairs watching you guys giving him a show. Souta and Nahoya was planning this forever because Nahoya knew you wanted to fuck Souta and if your wondering how they knew well because Nahoya saw you look at Souta lap (dick) for a very long time.

And here you are fucked by Souta while he watch from behind ready to get into the fun of this all (if you know what I mean 🥵😏).

https://images.app.goo.gl/HpASyWnKZh2JTBwZA Or https://cdn.sex.com/images/pinporn/2018/12/12/20346210.gif?width=620

First person
I was having the time of my life getting railed by my boyfriend brother wow this was amazing until I heard Nahoya laugh. 'Oh fuck' I thought looking behind me seeing my lover that I've been with for 2 years Nahoya. I was crying my eyes out, but I was still getting railed by Souta I was confused why didn't he stop. Nahoya walked to me and bent down into a squat position looking at me or into my eyes still smiling ☺️ like this was fine.

"Oh sweetie you like being fucked by my younger brother don't you I bet you would love to be fucked by my friends too huh." Nahoya said while putting his hand on my left cheek. Souta hand was still in my hair still gripping it to death.

"Naho-oya plz ahh~ I'm sorr-ry mmmm~ plz forgive m-me." I moan out to Nahoya thinking he wouldn't forgive me. Nahoya said something that shocked me, "Oh I forgive you, but after this I'm putting a vibrator into that tight hole of yours for the whole day." I can't believe this he never did this to me before and I just remembered that the time is 8:00am.

'Fuck' I thought thinking that I'm going to be numb for 8 day or even more than that.

I felt something I think I'm about to cum. "I'm-m cUmMiInNgG~!" I said out loud to my boyfriend and I guess his brother too who I felt cumming as well. "Than do it sweetie I would love for you to cum while my own brother has his dick in you." Nahoya said the 3 last words quietly only for me to hear, but I think Souta heard it too.

And so on I did cum on Souta dick and he pulled out and jack off so his cum was all over my back. Souta let go of my hip so I can slump down onto the floor just to get grabbed by the hair AGAIN by Nahoya who was smiling as ever.

I saw something small in his hands. He put the small thing in my hole pushing it deep in there while I whimpered because I was still very sensitive in there. He grabbed a remote from his pocket and said to me "Are you ready for the fun baby ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)." Then I felt a vibrating go through me making me shake in pleasure.

Wow now that was hot ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ really hot 🥵 I hope you kinda like it and don't forget I take any requested of character you want and what they are into like kink or fetish (not taking piss kink people)

Wow now that was hot ʕʔ really hot 🥵 I hope you kinda like it and don't forget I take any requested of character you want and what they are into like kink or fetish (not taking piss kink people). That's all today I hope I can make more stories for you guys, but I just started school sooooo it might take a while for me bye lovely'sssssssss.