3

not edited/sorry for typing errors.

I sucked in a deep breath and adjusted the beach blonde wig onto my head. I reapplied the attractive red lipstick to my lips and turned to face my father's soldier, who was driving the 'getaway' car. "Check on me in room six if I don't come out in ten minutes on the dot," I said coldly as I stepped out of the car, barely waiting for the man to respond.

I was used to this routine: I dress up as a harlot, gather enough knowledge about a criminal family, and then kill them before their brain realizes I'm a member of the Colombo's, sometimes that is not always the case.

Does it appear to be puzzling?

Just watch.

In the smooth black fabric of my pricey Roberto dress, my hips swayed seductively. I walked over to the run-down motel, Motel 6, Don Gatto's and Romano's men were allegedly arranging a deal. Something about this mission made my stomach flip; it wasn't quite right. I came to a halt outside room six, where a well-dressed guard stood. With a pleasant grin, I swallowed the lump in my throat and motioned towards him. He stared me down with caution, slightly threatening me by putting his hand in his blazer, probably where his weapon was. "You can't be ov-," says the sir. I abruptly interrupted him by slamming his face into my knee. He attempted to attack me, but I blocked the assault with a kick to the balls.

I swiftly removed my weapon, which had a silencer attached to it, from my inner thigh holster and squeezed the trigger once he was on the floor. I stood there watching as the guard laid down on the ground, catching his final breath. It hurt my heart to take people's lives, but I slightly grew used to it. I moved up close to him and grabbed his legs, dragging him away from the motel's entrance. I inhaled deeply after grabbing the golden cross necklace around my neck. Please, God, don't let me die in this motel.

When I entered into the motel, women were resting on the motel's double bed, dressed in lingerie; some were casually relaxing, while others were flirting with others. When others became aware of my presence, the room fell silent. "Don Romano sent me here from the home," I hastily excused, using one of the usual excuses I serve during missions. Most crime family had a house dedicated to prostitutes, where they slept and ate.

Except for one of the men, Valentino Russo, they all resumed their previous activities. He is a former associate of the Romano criminal family, Russo began working for them after meeting Don Romano, which makes me very skeptical.

From across the room, he locked his gaze on me and muttered something to Hunter Gatto, the Gatto family's Capo. "I despise the Romanos to my bones," Hunter hissed as he turned to Valentino. Valentino stood up and pointed to the motel's wall, which was covered in a pyramid of criminal pictures and records. I decided to relax, still uneasy of the fact that my family had just been mentioned out of the blue; not even twenty minutes since I got here.

I sat at a small table in the corner of the motel since the beds in the dimly lit, bronze room were quite occupied by groups of men and women. The table was littered with drinks, cigarettes butts, and cash. A woman passed out on the chair on the other side of the table as well. I was a little frightened, but I kept my cool because these men fed on fear.

I rapidly examined the portraits on the wall, which were accompanied by the names of criminal families. When I saw my ancestors' names and images, I paused for a moment. I was alarmed because my photo was the only one that had been harmed. "Don Romano plans on capturing and auctioning Lexi Colombo, Don Colombo's daughter, and then bringing down the bastard's empire," Hunter Gatto explained, pulling a file from the wooden dresser where the old television rested. "Take a look at this," Capo Gatto said as he handed the file to Valentino.

He opened it and fired me a cold glance from across the room before returning his attention to the papers. "All of this was done by Elena Colombo; she assassinated all of these people in just four months; all of these people who were assassinated dealt with my family or Romano's," Hunter said furiously, pointing to the papers. Until Valentino flipped the photo around, I had no idea what they were staring at.

I was disguised as a maid at Don Gatto's family celebration, I ended up assassinating a crime soldier to get to Don Gatto's office.

I managed to concentrate on something other than Hunter and Valentino's chat, and after a while of ignoring them, I was alarmed alert by movement across the table. My breath stopped in my throat as I looked up to see a towering figure gently dragging the intoxicated woman to the floor, Valentino took the woman's place.

"Your disguise is wearing thin,"After a few awkward seconds of silence, the associate spoke out, an ugly grin on his lips. "Excuse me?"I responded, leaning forward in my chair, trying to seem baffled. "Don't act dumb, Elena," he said, shaking his head. "I know who you are, and if I were you, I'd leave right now before Jj enters the motel,"

As I squinted at Valentino, preparing to remove my gun from its holster,I remained mute. I was unsure if I should leave or stay. My father would be furious if I returned home with hardly any information, but I didn't want Don Romano to spot me, especially if his associate already recognizes me.

"That's good to know," I replied softly, breaking the silence as I stood up. The fear of Don Romano gripped me, and I managed to sneak out of the motel without anyone noticing except Valentino.

I removed the wig; tossing the wig onto the ground and releasing my lengthy brunette hair down as soon as I stepped out of the motel. My attention was drawn to the bloody concrete where the lifeless guard had been lying. He was gone.

Fuck.

I hurried over to my guard's getaway car, careful of my surroundings, but came to a halt when I noticed my father's guard sitting immovable in the driver's seat. His temple was pierced by a bullet. As I opened the door to the driver's seat, rage entered my veins. My father is going to murder me.

-

a/n: WACK CHAP BUT I WOULD UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW IF I HAVE TIME! Hope you enjoyed.

word count: 1134