16

We finished dinner and me and Roman headed back to his house. I ran upstairs to have a shower and get changed.

"ROMAN I NEED YOUR CLOTHES." I spoke loudly so that he could hear me from downstairs.

"YOUR NOT HAVING THEM THE FUCK?"

"PLEASE I NEED A SHIRT. IM BEGGING YOU I WANNA HAVE A SHOWER" I pleaded him

"FINE BUT YOU CAN KEEP IT. I DONT WANT YOUR COOTIES."

"AREN'T YOU LIKE 17?" Cooties my ass. He's taking it back when I'm done with it.

I used all of his shower products because he uses everything I need. Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I hoped out of the shower and out on my red plaid pyjama bottoms and Romans shirt that said Chicago on the back.

I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs too see Roman eating fruit loops.

"You going to bed?" I asked walking over to the fridge.

"Nah I'm gonna stay on my phone for a bit. I have to reply to a few messages."

"The usual" I muttered drying my hair.

He just nodded his head and took another bite of his fruit loops. I jumped onto the counters and watched him eat.

He's such a cutie.

"We have chairs Sof." Roman said taking his eyes of his phone.

"I know. The counters comfortable though" I gave him a smile.

"Where did you find that shirt?" He asked.

"Your wardrobe?" I tilted my head and furrowed my brows.

"I lost that shirt." He spoke finished off his cereal.

"You need to wear your glasses more often."

"Shut up." He said laughing

"I'm serious. You don't look bad in them. You gotta wear it."

"Fine. Also I'm taking that shirt back when your done" he looked at me and gave me a smirk.

"I knew it." I muttered under my breath.

A few minutes passed of me staring at the cat outside of the window and Roman staring at his phone.

"I'm going to bed." I spoke standing in front of the table Roman was sitting on

"Goodnight." I said waving

"Night night" I waved back at him and walked over too the sofa. I got comfortable before Roman could stop me but I was to late.

"What are you doing?"

"Sleeping." I said bringing my hands up to my face.

"There?" He said tilting his head.

"I mean it was my turn last night and I didn't sleep on the sofa. I probably troubled you."

"It's fine you can sleep on the bed. Your not too bad of a sleeper."

"Oh really?" I sat up straight and stared at him.

"No. Your horrible." He said clearing his voice.

"Ouch." I put my hand to my heart dramatically.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I woke up to multiple messages from people in the base filling me in on the Spanish dude. I never got his name.