chapter one

(8 months ago)

♡ Angel Montero♡

Angel Montero

"AYEEEE GET IT BITCH!!" I heard Mariama hype up Asia while she was throwing it back. I just awkwardly sat there and watched all my friends enjoy themselves at the bachelorette party that was supposed to be for me. Except i was the most uncomfortable person there

Truth is I don't know how to feel, am i really ready for this? After all the terrible stories i heard from him literally hours before our wedding?

Why do i choose to be loyal to someone who can't even have enough respect for himself. What in your right mind would convince you to sleep with your fiancé's best friend?? That's betrayal on both ends....

"Yoo girl you ok??" Mariama skipped over to me panting. She's probably tired from being the loudest and hypest one in this fucking club.

But that's just her, she's the social butterfly who makes every party lit and has all the attention on her. What started off as 6 girls chilling in the corner celebrating my soon to come wedding has now turned into the entire club celebrating.

She's twerked on so many guys tonight i lost count. There's no doubt that she's gonna take one of them home of course, but she's also drunk as fuck which is why i worry for her.

"Yea im good" I answered. "Just got a lot on my mind..."

"Awwwl girl" she sat next to me. "Are you nervous about tomorrow? It's gonna be fine he loves you"

Yea well if he loved me he wouldn't have slept with you...

"Trust me tomorrow is gonna be the best day of your life" she smiled and hugged me. I felt extremely awkward with her around me now, but I didn't wanna fuck up our bond so i just hugged her back.

"Imma go get us some drinks" she smiled and ran off. She knows damn well i dont even drink.

To be honest this news wasn't even something I wouldn't expect from her. Throughout high school she would do snake shit like fuck wit the guys ive been with after we broke up. It came to the point where i stopped telling her who i had a crush on cus she would immediately go after them and snatch them from me.

I looked around to find all my brides maids. Each and every last one of them were dancing with some random guy including Mariama, like what the fuck happened to our "drinks"?? I swear a guy giving her attention can change her in the moment completely.

I sighed and got up from my seat. I walked through everyone on the dance floor, i felt like such an outcast. I wanted to text Malik but im sure he's definitely having too much fun with all the fucking strippers around him at his bachelor party on his yatch. Besides it's too late to back out now right...??

"BIIIIITCH" i heard Mariama sang. I looked to my right and saw her with her arms wrapped around this cute guy with blonde and brown dreads. He was average height and was wearing an outfit more expensive then my rent. He literally had gucci on head to toe. Mariama bad and all but she never pulled one of THESE type niggas before, i was both jealous and impressed.