Chapter 2:I'm Sorry Makino

Shanks pov
"I can't believe you can shout  in the verge of dying my stupid son." I  smiled but tears flow into my eyes' "Now then, should I kill of  you? because you killed my son?"
Shanks stared with them with death glare. Now even the celestial dragon was frozen in fear

"Oh no it's red haired shanks the man with the strongest haki and the one with the 4 emperors in of the sea run!"

'Eh but I'm not dead yet, well whatever avenge me dad I'm gonna die anyway. I can tell  the reason why I can't die yet is because today was Mama's birthday, May 22nd  there's a celebration tonight but I don't think I will make it the time I think I'm gonna die any minute now . Hurry up papa beat them I want to give my present to mama before I die!' Rimuru thought .

"Luffy, Ace , Sabo ,Princess go in the safe place we will finish them in 3 minutes and bring Rimuru with you, I can  tell he's not dead yet but it's impossible to treat him because his organ is burning maybe he can live for at least 30mins  "

"Aye!" The four said while crying

"Lucky Roo ,Benn, Yassop  let's go all out"
"Aye captain". They said

2mins have past all the celestial dragon was dead and in the marine the other one alive is akainu but shanks let him escape.

"Boss there's one alive " Roo said "Let him be" shanks said "Anyway let's go back Ace let me carry my son." 'Damn it if only I make it in time damn it how I'm going to explain this in his mother now, today is her birthday though."

"Took yyyooouuu so long papa ,please let teleportation  power take us to Mama's bar I wanna give her something " Rimuru said

"That's fine ,Luffy if you would "

As their gather at one area and hold luffy . "Teleport to wind mill village " luffy yelled "hey where arrive .

'I still carrying my son and I Knock at my wife home ' "I'm home I said with a trembling voice " 'as the door was open everybody was crying  and my wife was shocked a dying rimuru on my hand.'  

''I'm sorry  Makino I couldn't make it in time'' I said in a sad tone while tears flowing through my eyes.

"Why him??"  Makino said in a trembling voice

"Let's go inside first "

[Inside the house]
RIMURU POV
"Hey  mama don't be sad , don't ruin your birthday you're more beautiful when you smile. "

"Jeez ,why are you so positive when you're on the verge of death ."Makino said with a fake smile while tears are flowing through her eyes .

''Mama you don't need to be sad I know you're faking you're smile ,hey mama Happy birthday I love you  there's a you're gift is in my pocket and the other one was for------"

Rimuru didn't finish his sentence because he died , and then Makino see a 2 box  in rimuru's pocket

Makino Pov
'I open the gift that my son gave me and I see a necklace and bracelet with my name. ' before I knew it I smiled

"Finally you smiled" shanks said
"Well i don't want my son to be sad when he see me crying" I said in a sad Tone

"Btw luffy u think this small box was a gift for your sister, there's here name on it written"

"Hey Makino nee chan rimuru is disappearing " ace said while trembling

"No don't disappear plss you're already dead and know I cant see you" I said while crying and shanks hug me.

Rimuru pov

"Mama, "
'ara? Namida(tears)? It's just a dream rimuru it's okay don't think it , I can't help it why I'm crying I think I know them and when I keep thinking of them my heart breaks'