•bittersweet wine• Sebastien hanja (Male)

Name:
Sebastien hanja

Nickname(s):
Seb.

Age:
Ageless (looks aprox 27)

Gender:
Male

Sexuality:
Straight
Race:
Vampire

Likes:
Fine wine,

Dislikes:
Loud noises, overly clingy people,

Personality:
Sebastian now is rather relaxed most of the time as he sees no need in getting upset over small things seeing as he lost his memory once and he know is could happen again just as easily.

Before the incedent however, Sebastian enjoyed to flirt with woman though he rarely bedded them, and when it came to things he wanted, he got them and was rather possessive over them.

Who know is this side of him will return

Mental disabilities:
Amnesia

Physical disabilities:

Looks:

Weight: 215

Weight:
215

Hight:
6'3

Backstory:
Sebastian doesn't remember anything before the 21st century, he simply woke up naked and covered in blood in the middle of an apartment type building, his head completely empty. This caused several problems as not only did he end up covered in the blood of a very influential person he had this strange urge to lick the blood off of his hands. Which he eventually ended up doing. His next step was to clean up and try and figure out where he is and how to stop his head from being so fuzzy.

Over the course of the next few weeks Sebastian would wonder the streets in closes he grabbed from the apartment he found himself in. Which was surprisingly rather large and clean. And as the days passed he grew more and more thirsty for that strange red liquid thst once covered him in Ernest. This caused him to go underground for a few days to satiate his hunger, that is one he figured out how to get out of the apartment.

Strengths:
Inhanced strength
Enhanced hearing
Enhanced speed

Powers:
???

fears:
Never being able to recover his memories

Phobias:
???

Nationality:
1/2 korean
1/2 American

Star sign:
Sagittarius

Birthday:
November 26th

Pets:
None

Other:
He closely resembles a ceo who went missing about 2 months ago after an assignation attempt on his life

Relationships {platonic}
Mother: ???
Father: ???

Relationships {romantic}

Creation song:

Unholy-Hollywood undead