Intro

I walked through the courtyard, rapidly making my way to the southern garden, stone gradually turned to grass and as I delved deeper into the grove, multiple fragrances assaulted my nose- Colors of every shade soon enveloped me, flowers gently swaying as the wind rocked them. I allowed myself to exhale, accepting the rare peace this plot offered. Soon I was picking my way through the taller tussock, not bothering to brush away the pollen that had lightly layered upon my uniform. At the base of a tall oak was where I finally sat, I liked this part of the garden- It wasn't too populated with the vibrant shades of earth's rainbow, but more subtle reds and teals. The grass was no longer green and lush, but yellowed and long, leds of wheat sifted amongst the sward, dragonflies flitted through the waist high verdure adding to the peaceful quality.

I sank at the foot of the tree, my wings lightly brushing down its trunk. Sighing I lifted the hood that concealed my face, unsheathed one of my daggers and began polishing it with my cloak. My uniform was a strange one at best- The shirt and jeans were normal but the inky cloak that ran from my ankles to the base of my neck was not. Neither was the hood that was stitched to the cape. The hood hid me. That was the way I liked it. I doubted I would be alone for long though. Eventually Chaos would send a guard for me, or a messenger. I chuckled quietly. No doubt a carrier would be searching for me now. Probably with the intention to force "that damn crown upon your head!" Chaos's words, not mine. I hated the attention. The looks of disbelief on recruits faces, the muttered rumours, the bows, the titles, and formal conversation. I loathed it. Though, when had I ever liked it? 

I heard footsteps approaching and quickly covered my face again. "Neos! Where in the name of gods are you?" Gritting my teeth, I stood and made my way to the voice- Chaos. 

I hate the fates. 

SO....... WHAT DO YA'll THINK??? WORTHY OF CONTINUING??? I KNOW THE PLOT IS A BIT FLAT RIGHT NOW BUT IF I DO END UP CONTINUING YOU GONNA GET ALOT OF TWISTOS!! LOL

- Emery:)