⊰01⊱

PROLOUGE

IM DESTINE

IM DESTINE

HOME.

Home can be many things.

Most people think of a roof over their head with provided shelter. Home can be a place to hide away from your fears, to hide from the world. But Home can be a person, my person.

Everyone gets a warm cozy feeling when they finally see their house on the next street. The warm feeling on being in your house and all the rage and sadness flushes when your in your house.When i'm with him the exact same thing happens.

The thing is no one really thinks about this, but why waste time thinking about one subject when there's so much more curiosity and wonders in the World. I am no poet or no writer just a girl with a fucked up past trying to have fun. 

Sure I met people on the way here but not everyone can be your friend and I certainly didn't learn that the easy way. But maybe even more, I met someone.

Your all probably wondering who the hell am I and what do I have to say, but most of you may be in the same loop whole I am.

My name is Destine Ryder, most of you probably wont give a shit about what I have to say or who I am, hell I dont even know who I am anymore.

You see Most girls are probably wondering what the hottest new outfits are and what hot guys there gonna kiss next or hell maybe even how much of daddies money their gonna take.

But whatever it is I've never had any of that, my brother took me under his wing and had saved me from what happened that day.

But before you actually start getting to know me, let me back track some things before that night went down.

—ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀʏᴅᴇʀ—