MidnightPanda

If any creators mentioned in this are uncomfortable I will take it down, but for the record this is all jokes. For pronouns I will be using they/them cause I don't know their actual pronouns.
------------------------------------

It was a boring day as usual, therapeutic almost the feeling of scrolling through wattpad
aimlessly hoping, wishing, that one day you'll be able to experience the feeling, of euphoria that comes with reading a genuinely good book.
That was exactly what many very different yet so alike people were doing and on this fateful day love that was nurtured and and cared for finally bloomed.

Now this story isn't about everyone rather two very special people these people met under unlikely yet predictable circumstance. A comment section. In said comment section it was merely trouble reading a font. @_Night_panda's machine (like mine) can't read certain fonts they come out as rectangle like boxes. So acting on pure instiked (how do you spell that???) @Midnight31kun decided to explain to some poor fools who thought that everyone who's machines saw boxes were insane. That no they were in fact sane and it was merely the machines that were broken.

And so @_Night_panda responded to @Midnight31kun thanking them for clearing that up and decided to flirt. Nobody quite knows why they did but, they did. And so the flirting continues. How will it end with love or heartbreak, happiness or deppresion nobody knows. Love and happiness usually prevail yet you never know sadness and fear always lie in wait.

------------------
269 words I'm so very sorry for the bad writing and spelling :)

------------------269 words I'm so very sorry for the bad writing and spelling :)

Go check them out :)