chapter 2

( Author: Actually , It's my first story still, I am trying my best guys 🥺💜)

Another pov : you go to ground of highschool after sometime , alot of guys was playing basketball 🏀 then suddenly , a ball was about to hit your head , someone drag you to them . You got saved by " Jeon Jungkook " . Both of your eyes get widen . You both get away from each other.
Elsa : Are you okay , Y/n ?
Y/n : ahmm ...yeah 🙄
( Jungkook to players )
Jk : you should play properly , be focused .
Player's : sorry sorry ...
Another pov: Next class get start , you was thinking about jk all the time. Then some students came to you they was asking you some random questions about jk ( as you know he is always famous 🤭)
Friend 1 : hii ,you're y/ n right ??
Y/n : yes !
Friend 2 : so what happened between you and Jungkook is true ??
Y/ n : what do you mean ?? ( While taking bag )
Friend 1: he saved you from a basketball, right ?
Y/n : so..
Friend 2: he never help any girl , why did he help you ?
Elsa : maybe because they was in same school 🤔..
Friend 1 : really which school ?
Were you two close in school ?
Y/n : XXX school , no we wasn't close enough 😅
Friend 2 : he have a cold personality why would he help others ??
Y/ n : cut the craps guys , It's not what you are thinking 😕 ( about to leave highschool )
Friend 1 and 2 : Ohh okay okay 🤧
After you reached at home , you had dinner with family with some funny chats , then you go to bed with smile, suddenly you started thinking about jungkook 😍😁
Y/n 's pov : wae ?? Wae ?? He helped me at highschool , does he have some feeling for me ?? Or he just helped because we were in same school for 4 years ? I can't think like that he is cold vampire , Even though he is famous and handsome and good at studies that doesn't mean that he can behave coldly 😒😫 y/naaa why are thinking about him ,he is not your crush now ,it was past still I never confess to him but what's so good about it , just sleep , it's annoying 😤🥴.
Another pov: Next morning , you went to highschool and today was good , until you get scolded by teacher's because you didn't complete your assignment , It was embarrassing 😔 plus , someone was watching you from window it's jk and some senior they was playing and having fun in corridor . After class finished you and Elsa both went outside and the most handsome guy in creature kim taehyung introduce himself to you both. Elsa was blushing ☺️( you guys know the reason who can handle cuteness and handsomeness of tae 😂) pause plzz.
Let's meet the friends of jk and your classmates too 😁😁
Kim taehyung : the funny and flirty, Guy and most handsome too. 💜( You have already meet him but with others again bless your eyes 😜🤭)

        Min youngi : quiet and shy guy ,                                                    Loves to sleep kill meow 😻

Min youngi : quiet and shy guy , Loves to sleep kill meow 😻

        Min youngi : quiet and shy guy ,                                                    Loves to sleep kill meow 😻