Chapter - 8

"I feel better now, go punch him once, you will feel better"

Beomgyu: "Why did she say that?" He quietly asked.

Everyone on the ship sat at the dining table. Everyone was quiet no one spoke.

Mingi: "She said that she will bring Stray Kids with her so they will help us because Queen is setting up the Government.

People in the room sighed. Seonghwa looked towards Hongjoong concerned. His head hung low and covered with his hands. Seonghwa slowly patted his back.

Seonghwa: "Everything will be okay, don't worry. She is strong."

Hongjoong: "How can I not, what if they hurt her?" He said looking at Seonghwa, tears in his eyes threatening to fall out. "I don't want to lose her again, Seonghwa."

Seonghwa: "I know it's hongjoong, but we have to do this or else we will never know if she is waiting for us at the Shewat dynasty. Hongjoong, let's go there."

Hongjoong only nodded the others looked at him with pity but the girl got attached to them even if she didn't speak to them. Seonghwa looked towards san and nodded.

San: "It will take us 4 days to reach there and also we need to stop to refill our resources in between so maybe 6 days."

Seonghwa: "That much time will be enough for Y/n to convince Stray kids."

Hongjoong: "Okay, let get going, this is the only way." Everyone nodded and exited the room to put this halt treasure back on track.

+

"Felix! Bring that girl out!" Some shouted and knock-banged the door.

Han: "OH no! I swear I did not tell anyone!" He said

"Bring her out!"

Felix: "Shit Minho hyung is mad." Han only nodded terrified biting his nails. "You take her out," He said pushing me towards Han. He caught me in time or else I would fall flat on my face.

Han: "Why me you brought her here, you do it-"He pushed me back to Felix.

"Felix! I'm getting angrier! Bring her. out. now!"

Han: "Oh someone save us-"

Y/n: "I'll go talk to him-" I said even when I was terrified as hell, I was shaking because of the aggressive behavior.

"NO! Do you want to die?" Both of them shouted in unison.

"I'll break the door, Felix!-" "Minho calm down, let me talk to her."

"Bangchan!"  Both the boys yelled together recognizing the different and calm voice.

Minho: "Why talk to her? She is Hongjoong's sister Bangchan!"