chapter Twelve

I was fighting. Correction I'm still fighting to wake up. To see a giggling Tara. To see my mate playing with a giggling Tara.

I know I'm in a coma. I'm in my mind. I wonder to the back of my mind. There I see a wolf.

It must have sensed me. Ites ears perked up and it's head came off it's paws. Its eyes snapped open.

It smiled a wolfish smile. It looked like my wolf. Then it hit me I'm in my mind were my wolf lives this is Rosetta.

"Hi Rosetta". I smiled. She started to communicate through our link. "Took you long enough". I rolled my eyes.

She motioned for me to follow her. I walked with her and she sat down once we reached our destination.

"Something big is gonna happen" the voice floated through my head. I looked to Rosetta. "War"?

I knew it. War with who though? Rogues? Other packs?

"Rogues. They think we're not strong enough as a female. They think they can take our pack down. They sent those rouge as warning to us." Her angry voice floated through my head. 

"When can I leave your home"? "You could have left about a month ago. You should have found me." She gave a wolfish chuckle and took me back to my world.

The sound of the heart monitor going off. The sound of sharp intake of my breath.

The sound of no children laughing.

The sound of no parents scolding their children.

The sound of no fits of laughter that belonged to Tara.

I shut the monitor off by unplugging it. I leveled my breathing and masked my scent.

I changed into some nice chlotes that were in the room.

I opened the squeaky door and shut it as quietly as I could.

I walked down the wooden floor. My feet making no noise. I walked in the kitchen to see Tara playing with her food.

I'll have to scold her on that later. But now I have to tickle her.

She hasn't noticed me so I went up from behind and started to tickle her sides. She had giggles coming out.

When she turned around. Her smile grew wider and she ran up to me and squeezed me hard.

She started to sob hard. "Shhh..I'm here now. Its okay." I cooed in her ear. She whisperd back "I thought you weren't comeing back for us". A stray tear fell down her face.

I wiped it away and asked where Blake was. She responded saying he ordered that someone take him home. So he left.

Tara and I let the pack know I'm back. I also started to call her T.

We spent the together celebrating me back. Me and T had a girls day.

I'm in bed now with T right next to,me fast asleep. My last thought before darkness consumed me was that I was going to see my mate tomorrow at school.