Chapter 9

"Hey are you alright"

Uniqua just stuffed her face with chips and gave a sideways glance at Tasha.

"You seem pretty on edge"

'Do I reaaally look on edge to you?' Uniqua gave her a weird look, eating more chips.

"Well, yeah"

'Okay fine, maybe I'm a little upset,' Uniqua says, slumped against the back of the couch.

"Do you want to talk about it or"

Uniqua didn't respond

"I'll take your silence as a no, okay then"

Uniqua blinked. 'Oh sorry I zoned out, I was thinking about more chips.'

'O h.'

Uniqua got up off the couch and walked over to the shelf. She reached for another bag of chips, but she was wayyy too short. She gave a frustrated grunt then w a d d l e d over to a stool. She climbed onto the stool, standing on her non-existent tiptoes. Just as she was reaching for the bag, she wobbled and fell backwards off the stool and the chips fell right on her head.

'YoU gOoD?' Tasha exclaimed.

'Oof- yeAh.' Uniqua said, grabbing the bag of chips off her head. 'Yay chips!'

Meanwhile with the others

"Hey, do you think it'll be dead by now?"

"I mean, probably idk"

'Should we even bother at this point?'

'That rando said the guava juice was a sign but that's probably bs'

"We could always just settle for a dead moose"

"T r u e"

'Hmm that works'

'Yeah let's do that'

They walked a bit further and finally found the shop where the moose was once they got it they were ready to go back

"IGHT WE'RE BACK"

'YOOOO WHAT'S GOOD'

'WE GOT A DEAD MOOSE'

'YO CAN I HAVE SOME CHIPS?'

'NO WAY THEY'RE MINE'

"Technically they're m i n e"

'WELL THEY'RE MINE NOW, GO CRY ABOUT IT'

"Cool, I don't even like them"

"Wait wait wait so you got a d e a d moose"

"Yuh"

'BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ALIVE STUPID HGFGHJHGFCVBNHYTFD'

'SANTA DIDN'T SAY'

'WELL WHY WOULD TIMMY WANT A DEAD MOOSE'

'SO HE CAN SAY 'I GOT A DEAD MOOSE FOR CHRISTMAS''

'WHY WOULD HE WANT TO SAY THAT'

'BECAUSE ITS KINDA COOL'

'NO ITS NOT ITS GROSS'

"OKAY I DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU SAY, WE ARE GOING BACK AND WE ARE GOING TO BRING AN A L I V E MOOSE EMPHASIS ON A L I V E"

"Not m-"

"YOU TOO, I'M SICK OF YOUR EDGY BS STOP ACTING LIKE A MOODY TEEN"

Everyone was s h o o k, they never heard Tasha this angry. She stopped for a minute and sighed.