10

"ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ...?"

"ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ.."

Harry didn't have any words to say, its like his mouth is locked. Louis was looking at his hands scared of Harry's reaction. Finally harry breathe out holding his head, he looked around the room....his head was spinning he couldn't breathe his vision was getting blury.

Louis's eyes widened and he moves forward to hold Harry's hand but he jerked it moving back he says "stay away from me, don't you fucking come near or I'll kill you YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED MY MOTHER! SHE WAS THE ONLY THING I LEFT YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME! I HAVE NO OTHER LEFT NOT EVEN MY FATHER I ... DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO IS MY FATHER" harry yells at louis who shrinks back moving back whimpering "i- i'm s-sorry harry i couldn't help it i was hungry she turned me harry there was nothing i could feed on-"

Harry shakes his head grabbing his phone he gets up going towards his suitcase to wear some clothes, "harry...what are you doing harry?" Louis frowns asking him. "Going away! Away from a murderer " harry throws harsh glare at louis who bust into tears.

Louis runs towards him grabbing Harry's bicep he cries "please don't leave me alone harry, I'm sorry I'm so sorry i wasn't in my right state of mind that time harry y-you think yourself she took away my life harry! She killed me! Please hear me out once then you can choose to leave or hand me to police anything you'll do I'll accept but please hear everything"

Harry jerks his arm and goes sitting on the couch he looks at louis with cold eyes, "speak" louis wipes his tears and tried to stop his sobs and goes sitting on the edge of bed he says,

"T-That night william was sick so i went to grocery store the night Jocelyn attacked me......she took away my life harry i became immortal disgusting monster who feeds on blood and nothing....she changed me into this, she's the reason i used to hate myself. It took me ages to accept myself harry, william helped me he was there for me he didn't pushed me away like my friends and workers did, he supported me but....he didn't know that i killed Jocelyn he doesn't know it i didn't told him....i was scared he'll hate me..."

Harry was looking at blank space and louis signs wiping his face he slowly goes and sits next to harry thank god harry didn't pushed him away.

"What would have you done if you were in my place harry?"

Harry looks at louis' this time his eyes filled with sadness and tears, "it wasn't my intention to kill her hell i wasn't even in my right state of mind it's hard for a vampire to control his urges when he's first turned there was no one to help me out and after that i met damon....he helped me he told me everything about you and Jocelyn and stefan"

Harry frowns "who's stefan?" Louis looks at his hands then back at harry "he's Jocelyn's real son who ran away when he found out his dad's death his dad was a role model for him i guess, vampires death was a big issue back then centuries ago, you weren't born that time damon was there he was Stefan's best Friend when stefan ran away he never came back untill......"

"He's after you.... he's back Louis he went to william to know where you are damon called you and i answered the phone" harry says guiltily looking at his hands, if he hadn't picked louis' phone he wouldn't have own anything.

"William.....M-my brother is in dangerous we have to go i have to put him in safe place" louis stands up panicking and harry grabs his wrist making louis look back at him "he's safe he's with liam i called him to take to a safe place we'll leave tomorrow morning its late right now go back to sleep"

Louis signs, he has met liam and if harry trusted him then he shouldn't doubt. "Um....harry?" Harry was in bed duvet covering his whole body leaving his head. "What?"

"I'm sorry...."

Louis doesn't got a response back.

•••

"Oh my god william thank god you're alright" louis hugs his brother tightly tears coming in his eyes he took a deep breath breathing in his brother's comforting sent calming him.

"I'm alright louis, but I'm confused what all this is about? Why am i in danger?" William says as louis strokes his cheek sadly smiling, "I'll tell you later love"

"Thank you so much liam for keeping my brother safe" liam smiles nodding and looks at harry who was sitting in his couch looking down.

"Hey harry" william says sitting next to harry who smiles softly at him "hey love how are you?" William smiles "I'm alrighy har-"

"Not anymore"