This Is Awkward

Nick and Aaron walked up as soon as Zak and I closed our doors. They stood in between the doors and pounded on them "Wakey Wakey, sleepyheads!" They both yelled.

I jerked my door open "I'm up!"

"Ok is Zak?"

"He probably doing his hair." They both laughed at my comment. They then began to pound on his door. He opened his door half naked, wearing no shirt.

"Something you need?" He was mad.

"We were just making sure you were up." The again walked back down the stairs to their rooms, leaving me and Zak alone.

"Good morning." He walked over to me and kissed me.

"Hi." I chuckled.

"What? Is something wrong?"

"No, it's just-"

"Just what?" He placed his hand on my cheek.

"I feel guilty, about y'know, and what if Nick and Aaron find out?" We both walked into his room.

"Sophie, they won't-" he was interrupted by his phone ringing. He looked "it's Mandy." I stood in silence while they talked. She seemed to be upset with him. By the way she was yelling at him, I guessed about something important.

He hung up the phone with anger. "What was that about?" I asked, concerned.

"I don't know, she's been really on edge and paranoid lately, it's weird."

"What is she paranoid about?" I followed him out of his room and into mine.

"She thinks I'm gonna leave her." He shrugged.

"Well, you're halfway there." I crossed my arms.

"Sophie, I'm gonna leave her when we get home, I'll fix it I promise." He whispered rubbing my arms.

"Ok." I gave in to his touch.

DRIVING

Nick and Aaron noticed something weird between me and Zak, I just know they did. They kept shooting me weird glances, while Zak shot me smiles. "Did something happen with you too last night?" Aaron asked me and Zak who were in the front seat.

I scoffed "no, why would you think that?"

"Because you guys seem weird, like you did something last night." He waved his eyebrows.

"Ok, eww!" Zak said "Aaron nothing happened!"

"Ok." He said in a 'I know what you did' sort of way.