CHAPTER 11............................

SO I'M BACK............................

LET'S  GO''''''''''''''''''

After dinner everyone went to their room.

as avu and vaish in one room , avu was silently sleeping on the bed and vaish was talking to Abhi in chat.

the chat.

Abhi: Baby i'm missing you a lot ..........

   Vaish; we just met 10 mins ago!

Abhi; so what , can you come to my room tonight ,pls.......

    Vaish; okk, but how ? Sid in your room nah.

abhi; don't worry he will go to another room .

   Vaish' ok , then I'm coming.........

after that.

vaish ; Avu , actually , Abhi is calling me , so I'm going , hope you will don't have any problem.

avu ; ok, di.

then vaish went to abhi's room and Avu went to balcony when sid was also passing throw balcony after sawing avu sid went to her and back hug her ,she easily understood who is and said;

Avu ; What the hell you are doing here , Mr. Nigam?

Sid ; Firstly from when I'm became Mr. Nigam to you, Secondly Why you  are ignoring me and at last what you and riyaz doing?

Avu { breaking the hug}; I'm who to you and who are you to me that i should give you attention and about riyaz and me then you already knew it that we are getting married soon.....

Sid; You are my love of life , babygirl and I'm your Love of your life your babyboy.............

then he kissed her forcefully but with so much love and passion , after sometime avu became weak and kissed him back with the same love & passion.they have a long kiss .

After breaking the kiss avu ran from there while crying to her room and sid was standing there with so much emotions,

But all these was seen bu sm1............................

Next morning,

everyone's outfits.

Avu,s