Rasen-seggsy time😏😏

*Jiraiya is frustrated by Naruto*

Jiraiya: *growls lowly as he starts to feel his ding-a-ling harden*

Naruto: P-Pervy Sage? Why tf are you growling?

Jiraiya: because you are making me mad...grrrr*growls again and pulls his pants down to release his hard, throbbing, 153,648 inch member from its confinement.

Naruto: P-P-P-P-Pervy S-S-S-Sage, you have such a big ding-a-ling *does lightskin\ fuckboy face*

Jiraiya: I know😏😏 Come suck it

Naruto: o-o-o-o-o-okay but what if I can't take it all
🥺
*does the shy pose 👉🏽👈🏽*

Jiraiya: YOU WILL TAKE IT ALL AND YOU WILL GIVE ME THE BEST TOE CURLING, BACK ARCHING, DUMMY THICK, SUCK A BIG DICK, HEAD IN THE WORLD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME NARUTO?

Naruto: y-y-y-y-yes pervy sage*puts the water balloon on the ground and walks over to Pervy Sage and gets on his knees*

Jiraiya: Good boy😏 now open your mouth

*Naruto opens his mouth as wide as he can*

Jiraiya: stay there and don't move a muscle

*Naruto nods batting his eyelashes submissively*

*Jiraiya runs back 8 yards so that there is a huge distance between him and naruto*

*Jiraiya takes a running start, running all the way to naruto before crashing his 153,648 inch member into his mouth*

*Naruto gags aggressively*

*Naruto crawls backwards so that Jiraiya's dick isn't in his mouth anymore*
Naruto: DAYUM YOU AINT HAVE TO RUN LIKE THAT! I COULD HAVE DIED!!
Jiraiya: WELL THATS TOO DAYUM BAD! NOW YOU START SUCKIN OR I'LL PUNISH YOU YOU SILLY LITTLE BAKA😡😡

*Naruto takes Jiraiya's member back into his mouth and begins to move his head back and forth*

*Jiraiya throws his head back in pleasure*

*Naruto smirks before chomping down on the
ding-a-ling in his mouth*

Jiraiya: OWWW YOU SILLY LITTLE BAKA!! *says various no-no words* YOU WILL BE PUNISHED NOW!!! GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES!!!

Naruto: make me😏😏

* Jiraiya grabs his 153,648 inch dick and swings it around in the air like a lasso before releasing it in Naruto's direction🤠*

*It lands wrapped around Narutos shoulders and forces him onto his hands and knees*

Jiraiya: now I have you right where I want you*chuckles aggressively and in slow motion*
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: Idk when the next time I update this will be so yeah. I am kind of going through an depression episode so I am spending a lot of time with my bf and reading and I'm not really focused on writing. Also this chapter is dedicated to ShrutikaDahal