Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Edward's POV

I watched Bella as she slept peacefully in her bed, I just wanted to protect her while she was sleeping because Charlie had told me what Bella thought was a dream had actually happen to her. She became more vulnerable to attacks from other vampires, after she found out was she was able to do. I didn't want to see her get hurt or even killed because I love this beautiful human so much, even-though she probably doesn't love me back.

I decided to lay down next to her without making a sound, I didn't want to wake her up. I think she sensed my presence because she scooted closer to me and placed her hand gently on my face, before she opened her eyes and smiled at me. She said with a slight smile, “Hello, Edward.” I smiled back at her and said, “Hello, Bella.” She moved even closer to me and put her arms around me, I sighed and put my arms around her.

A second later I felt her lips brushing against my neck, she was starting to ignite something inside of me. I told her, “Please stop.” She pulled away and asked, “Why?” I replied, “We can't do this tonight, you need your sleep.” She sighed and said, “I guess you're right.” She pulled herself closer to me again and rested her head against my chest, then I heard her sigh in content.

Bella's POV

I loved it when he held me in his arms, I just never wanted to leave his embrace. I asked him, “Will you stay with me tonight?” He replied without any reluctance, “Yes, I will.” I snuggled deeper into his chest, I wanted to be close to him as possible. He asked, “Aren't you cold?” I said, “No, I'm warm.” He sighed and said, “Go to sleep Bella, we have school in the morning.” I replied, “I know.”

He started humming a soft melody and I started to drift, my eyelids were getting heavy. I felt him kiss the top of my head before I fell asleep. I dreamed about him, my Edward. I saw myself kissing him and keeping him close to me, it did take long for the dream to escalate....

When I woke up Monday morning Edward still had his arms wrapped around me, I couldn't keep myself from smiling at him. He kissed me quickly on the lips and said, “I have to go, I need to get ready for school.” I responded, “I understand, I will see you later. I kissed him quickly and watched as he disappeared through my window, then I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I showered I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me, before I headed back to my room and began looking through my closet for something to wear. I put on a pair of designer blue jeans and a dressy purple long-sleeved shirt along with a matching pair of black undergarments. When I was dressed I gathered my things and headed to the kitchen, I poured myself a bowl of cornflakes.

Fifteen minutes later I finished my breakfast and placed the bowl in the sink, I washed it quickly and put in the rack to dry. I moaned in irritation as I saw it was snowing, I hated any wet cold thing but Edward was an exception. I put on my jacket and grabbed the keys to my truck, before heading out to my truck; I guess since Charlie was gone I wasn't grounded anymore, otherwise he would be here to drive me to school. I got in and started it up, I put my seat-belt on before backing out of the driveway and took off towards school.

When I pulled into the parking lot the Cullen's were already there, I parked next to Edward's Volvo and got out. I walked over to them and stood by Edward, he looked over at me with a slight smile. He asked, “Are you sure about this?” I replied, “If you're referring to me being your girlfriend then yes I'm sure.” He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him, I could feel people staring at us. I heard some say, “Cullen's dating a wh*re.”