I, pronounce you two as husbands

"If anyone here, has any objection to this wedding, may speak now, or forever hold their peace"

The priest's noise resonated the outskirts for the church.

Isac William smiled at his soon to be husband, Ethan Miller, who was currently looking at his shoes, feeling shy under his soon to be husband's gaze. Isac caressed the soft palm of the love of his life, making Ethan look up at his boyfriend of two years.

" I have! "

A small, tiny voice, made everyone turn their heads towards the origin of the sound.

There stood Aidan William, the seven year old son of Isac.

Isac being a divorce, single father, barely reached to pick up his kid on time from kindergarten. And everything he would do so, he would find his son with his favorite kindergarten teacher, Ethan Miller.

" I will marry Ethi! Dada won't "

The little child waddled towards the aisle, earning a bunch of cooes from the people.

" Excuse me young man! How dare you talk about marrying my husband "

Isac furrowed his eyebrows at his son, grasping Ethan's hand.

" Priest uncle, see, my flower crown is much bigger than that ring which Dada gave to Ethi! Ethi marry me please "

The little child knelt down on both his knees, extending his flower crown to Ethan.

The teacher smiled at the child's action, picking him up from the ground; his soon to be husband, long forgotten.

Ethan kissed the child's cheeks. Aidan stuck his tongue to his father, who threw a jealous scowl at him.

The people present in the ceremony chuckled at the adorable family.

" Now priest uncle. Say the verses "

Aidan spoke confidently, kissing Ethi's cheeks.

" Hey man! Get down! He's mine "

Isac scowled his own son, which made his boyfriend giggle.

Ethan brushed away the hair from Aidan's forehead and spoke softly

" Aidy, if you let Dada and Ethi marry now, then Ethi and Aidy can stay together, forever. But if you don't, you see this meanie monster here "

Ethan pointed at Isac, who gasped; the feel of betrayal clear on his face.

" This meanie monster won't let Aidy and Ethi stay together "

Ethan pouted at Aidan, who gasped, He quickly got down, scowling at his father.

" Baby, what was that ?"
Isac whined, pouting.
Ethan giggled and got on his tippy toes, kissing Isac's chin softly.

The priest let out a toothless laugh at the cute family.

" I, now, pronounce yes two as husbands. You may kiss now "

Isac grinned cheekily at his husband, and stuck out his tongue at his son. Ethan smacked his husband's chest, due to his childish action.

After the utter failure of his objection, Aidan saw the newly wedded couple kiss. He pouted, thinking about ways to steal away his Ethi from his father.