hungover

—————————————
sam's p.o.v.
i felt so nauseous when i woke with a pounding headache. i threw up all over deenas floor which is pretty embarrassing but i couldn't make it to the bathroom. oh shit, she woke up. "awe babe did u throw up, are you feeling better now, do you need me to get water?" she kept saying. she's perfect. "i'm feeling better and water would be great, sorry for throwing up all over your floor" i said embarrassed. "oh no don't be sorry at all, if you couldn't make it to the bathroom i totally understand." she smiled and make sure i felt comfortable. "hey uh why don't i have any clothes on" i asked because i totally forgot what happened last night. "and why do you not have any clothes o- wait did we.." i kept asking "yes but i kept making sure you were 100% okay with it and asking if it was just the alcohol talking and you kept saying you were fine with it" she said. "well i mean i'm fine with it but i just totally forgot. "water can wait" i said making out with her while on top of her. "not to make you feel bad or anything but your breath smells and tastes like throw up so no, water can't wait" we both laugh.

———————————-
ziggys p.o.v.
"CINDY" i yell "CINDY!" "WHAT" she yells back "COME HERE" i tell her. she walked into the room "what's up zig" she asked "did i drink last night?" i asked. "yes, a lot and you're only 15 so this better not become a habit, you also did something you shouldn't of." "what did i do" "sheila slept over, i heard moans and shit come from your room. by the way you and sheila were both hella fucking drunk" "oh shit oh shit oh shit" "yea oh shit is right, you're lucky mom and dad are out of town for a bit or your ass would of been kicked." "are they homophobic or something" "no not at all but you're 15 and did it already"

(yes ik in the actual movie the parents are split up and the dad left and the mom drinks but act like they are still together)

—————————————
kates p.o.v.

yea so this happened

———————————-
*time skip to monday and in school*
————————————
deena p.o.v.
my alarm clock rang at 7am and i dreaded getting up and out of bed. but i had to pick kate and simon up so i had to. "JOSH IM UP SO BE READY WHEN I AM OR IM LEAVIN YOU HERE" i yell across the house hoping he heard me. i look at my nightstand and see a picture of sam and i and smiled. she gives me the motivation to get up in the morning. i pick out my clothes, a black tank top, red and black flannel with with. i then brushed my teeth and fixed up my hair and went downstairs to get food. all i had was a granola bar cause i didn't have time to make something. "JOSH LETS GO". so we get in the car and go to kates house first since she's only a few houses down. "sup deens" she says while getting into the passenger seat. "hey kate" i say back while smiling. then we go off to simons house. once we get to school i go to my locker. then from the distance i hear "hey cute outfit" so i turn around and see the love of my life "shit i forgot to give you your flannel back, sorry" i say because she let me borrow it. "keep it you pull it off better then i do" the blondie smiles. "you look amazing in it but i am keeping it" i smile "hey lovebirds" alice comes over and says "sup fruity pants" i say while laughing. "oh shut up" "never" i smile. "hey guys" cindy says in kinda the distance "hey cind" sam says back "guys i'm the worst sister" cindy whines "what,why?" sam asks "i let my 15 year old fucking sister get drunk and she had fucking sex with sheila last night, now she's hungover and doesn't feel good" cindy bangs her head lightly on her locker "hey it's alright, you couldn't control it" alice claims "no i let her go to that damn party, if my parents find out i'm fucking dead" "hey guyssss" simon says with a smile "what are you all smiley about" i ask "i got intooo a playyy" "oh nice" sam says "but they need a lesbian couple and you guys are like the only one" he says "well we all know alice and cindy and ziggy and sheila are like in love" sam says while laughing "sam shut up" cindy says "never" sam smiles and walks off to her first class which she has with cindy and kate.

———————————-
cindys p.o.v.
"hey sam" i whisper "yea what's up" she says back "i need to tell you something important" "okay, right now or at lunch?" "um at lunch" "hey what are you two talkin about" kate asks "i have to tell you guys something, but just you two, got it? "got it" they both say.

———————————-
sam's p.o.v.
my head is pounding from last night still, i can't even pay attention in class. i'm also thinking about that play simon was talking about. should we do it, i mean everyone in the school knows deena and i are dating so it's not like anyone would be surprised. i think deena and i will try out and cindy and alice. i don't know. we'll see.

———————————
*time skip to lunch*

———————————
cindys pov
"sam, kate come here" i tell them "ok so what's up" kate asks "alice and i hooked up last night" "you're acting like we would be surprised cindy" sam tells me while smiling, kate laughs "oh shut the fuck up" i say sarcastically. so we all go back to the table "what was that about" deena asks "um nothing" i say, i feel bad like i wanna tell deena but i don't want everyone to know. "so guys are any of you gonna try out for the play" simon asks "yea, deena and i are gonna try out" sam tells simon "and cindy and i are gonna try out" alice said. "w-we are?" i ask because she never told me about it "yes cindy."

——————————-
*another time skip to the last class of the day*
*sam,deena,cindy,and alice all have the same class, English*

———————————
sams pov
after this class we all have to go to the theater to try out. i'm so nervous but oh well, i have other things to focus on in this class. "ok everyone, you guys will have to right an essay on someone else in the class, you can choose whoever you want" so obviously deena and i look at each other and smile "oh dear you all thought that was true, who do you think i am." the teacher, ms.goode laughs. she is out least favorite teacher. there is just something about her that everyone hates. "i will be assigning. deena and alice, cindy and kurt, and sam and peter" i wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. i look over at deena and give her the glare that everything will be okay "baby i promise i won't even hang out with him" i whisper "NO TALKING IN MY CLASS MS.FRASER" i roll my eyes. peter then looks at me and smirks so i just look over at deena because she makes me feel the most happy but when i looked over, she wasn't there. "cindy, did u see deena leave the room" i whisper to her "yea it looked like she was worried" "shit" i raised my hand "ms.goode" "yes samantha" "can i please go to the bathroom" "yes." i got up and sped walked out of the classroom. "babe" i loudly whispered "oh um hey" she said back "uh what's wrong deens" i asked with a concerned look on my face. "peter looked at me and mouthed 'i'm gonna steal my girl back' ". "babe i'm not gonna go back to him no matter what. i love you and i'm gay as hell, you really think i'm gonna go back to a guy" i smile "yea i mean you are pretty gay" she smiles back. then i leaned in for a kiss but then getting interrupted by someone "guy, guys, guys" it's ziggy. "yea what's up zig, shouldn't you be in class" i ask "yea but i heard your guys hsy voices and i need help on gay shit" she says "ok well thanks, and yea what's up" deena replies "ok so i'm really starting to like sheila, and i had goddamn sex with her last night but we were both really drunk and i don't know-" i cut her off "ok yes you are gay and everyone always knew, it's fine, everyone in this friend group is pretty gay so don't even worry about it" i smile "shit, um sam look behind you" ziggy says, so i turn around and see the big i absolutely despise. "hey baby girl" peter says "get the fuck away from her, she's not your toy" ziggy says "you're just a stupid little sophomore, you really think i'm gonna listen to you" ziggy spits in his face and kicks him in the nuts "just a stupid little sophomore huh" ziggy smirks "oh wow" i'm shocked "thank you zigs" i smile "anytime, you're like a big sister to me, you all are, even simon" we all laugh.

——————————-
*time skip to end of school and at the try out think for the play*

———————————-
alice's pov
i so don't wanna be here right now but if cindy and i get the part we can kiss in front of everybody which i really wanna do. also it's just sam, deena and cindy here right now because it's to see who gets the parts for the lesbian couple and no one else wants to do it. "we will be mitchmatching people" the director said "ok so first is cindy and sam, then deena and alice, then sam and deena then lastly cindy and alice". so we all finished and packed up to go home.

———————————-
once we were done i walked out of the room and see my sister just sitting on the floor "ziggy?" "oh hey" she smiles sarcastically "i didn't know you had this audition shit today and you're my ride home" ziggy said "oh shit i'm so sorry i forgot to tell you" "yea whatever can we go now" "yea, sorry bout that"