19. My Nana.

Jack calmed down and we had breakfast with my family. We then went into the living room and opened my presents. Mum and dad got me a bunch of alcohol and a Louis Vuitton bag along with some other clothes and make up.

Hazel got me a keychain, with a picture of us and then sisters in a heart on the other side, she got me a stitch blanket and some new airforces.

"Now it's my turn." Jack smiles and he stands up from the floor next to me and walks to his car. "What do you think it is?" Hazel asks, sat next to me while mum and dad sit on the sofa. "I dunno." I shrug.

Jack walks in with two big boxes and a bunch of designer bags. "What have you done?" I chuckle, he smiles and sits back down next to me. "Open them then, darlin." He says making me smile and open the big one first.

"Fuck off." I say making him laugh as I pull out a a photo book with all of the pictures of us. "I love you." I pout before hugging him. "I love you too, my love." H whispers, making my heart flutter. He also got me a keychain that has September 3rd marked, the day we met.

He got me a Cartier, white gold love bangle with screws and diamonds,which made me cry, a lot. He screwed it on for me and I stared at it in complete shock. "Your a twat." I say making everyone laugh. "Shut up." He smiles before kissing my cheek.

He also got me 3 pairs of Jordan's, a baby blue pair, a red pair and a grey pair as well as some Christian Louboutin heels, a Tiffany necklace and a matching ring for my middle finger. "Your an idiot." I say as I hug him. "Thank you though babe." I say making him squeeze me tight. "It's okay, darlin." He smiles as we pull away.

"Nana Flo is coming round in an hour with grandpa John. So why don't you three go and get ready." Mum says making us nod and stand up. "Thank you both." I smile as I hug both of my parents. "It's alright baby." My dad kisses my head.

Hazel, Jack and I walk upstairs to start getting ready. Jack and I showered together and did our teeth before he changed into some black skinny jeans and an off white T-shirt. I did subtly make up and changed into white trackies, a white cropped top and a red flannel with my red Jordan's.

Jack and I walk back downstairs to see Hazel, mum, dad, grandpa John and nana Flo sat in the garden, sat around the table. "Oh my! Look at you!" Nana Flo smiles as she stands up and pulls me into her arms. "Hiya nana." I smile as she squeezes me tight. "You look so grown up. Now, where's this pretty boy your mums been telling me about?" She asks making me chuckle and turn to Jack.

"Oh look at you, hiya sweetheart, I'm nana Flo." She smiles before hugging him. "It's very nice to meet you." He says making her frown. "You don't have to talk all properly to me, be yourself darling." She smiles before pulling Jack and I to sit down next to her.

"How are you feeling? Your mum told me about yesterday." She asks while touching my black eye. "I'm alright, Jack helped." I say making her smile at him. "You been looking after my little sugar flame?" She asks making him smile and nod. "She looks after me too." He says making her smirk. "She's protective that girl, she's the scary one of the family." She says making everyone laugh.

"Thanks nana." I say making her kiss my cheek. "It's a good thing, your the fire. Hence why I call you sugar flame, because your sweet but you'll burn anyone else who deserves it." She says making me stick my tongue out. "Now, tell me about yourself Jack." She smiles at him.

We sat in the garden for hours just talking, nana, gramps and Jack wouldn't stop laughing together which just melts my heart. Mum made us some lunch and we just chilled all afternoon before they left. Nana and gramps got me a spa weekend with nana, mum, Hazel and I. And some money like they always do.

"Are you two eating before you go out?" Mum asks as she walks back out from walking them to the car. "Can do." I shrug. "We could go out?" Jack says making me smile. "We could." I nod. "Do you guys wanna come?" He asks making my mum smile. "No, you two go out and enjoy your night before meeting everyone at the pub. You need to start getting ready though, because it's already half four and I know that Ivy takes ages." She says making us laugh and stand up. "Come on then, hun." I say making him scrunch his face up. "I don't like that name." He says making me chuckle as I pull him up from his seat.

"Race ya." He smirks before running off. "Twat!" I shout as I chase faster him. We get ready and he changes into a polo and some jeans. "Do I look cute?" I ask as I walk out of the bathroom after sorting my make up out. "You look fucking beautiful." He says making me smile and hold my hands out to him.

" He says making me smile and hold my hands out to him

"Thank you my love." I say making him lean forward and kiss me. "Where do you wanna go then?" He says making me smile. "Nando's." I say making him shake his head as he chuckles. "For your eighteenth?" He says making me nod. "I hate you sometimes." He says making me chuckle as he throws his arm over my shoulder. I grab my shoulder bag and we walk downstairs.

"You both look lovely." My mum smiles. "Thank you." We say at the same time. "Where are you going?" She asks making Jack chuckle. "She wants Nando's." He says making her smile. "Some things never change. Who's car are you taking?" She asks making me smile at Jack. "Mine." He says making me stick my tongue out at him as he rolls his eyes. "You got your keys?" She asks making me nod. "Alright, you two have fun." She smiles before we leave.