Meeting Someone From The Past

Brooklyn: Hope, what are you doing down (ask)

Hope: I got bored (says)

Esme: how old is she (ask)

Hope: that she, is 7 years old (says)

Brooklyn: Hope (says) sorry she has me and her father's attitude mostly his

Esme: it's okay, oh this is Renesmee she is 12 years old

Hope: why does she looks 18 (ask)

Edward: because she's a cold one and she ages fast she stopped growing at 7 and is forever 18 (says)

Alice: okay so the Volturi are coming in December and we got to teach you how to fight (says)

Katherine: sorry to disappoint you but I'm five hundred years old and we are older than you guys so we know how to fight (says)

Zoey: okay but we think it's best if hope stays with us (says)

Brooklyn: and why would I let my daughter stay with you, I don't know you and I protected her since the day she enter my womb and she is still alive (says)

Zoey: because we know how to deal with the Volturi (says)

Rosalie: so what, we dealt with so much worse (says)

Zoey: and that is (looks at her)

Rosalie: a whole coven of witches, a thousand-year-old evil Elemental witch AKA Brooklyn's mother, Katherine's ex-boyfriend who was an upgrade hybrid with a bite that can kill you within the hour and a vampire who was also turn into an upgrade (says and they looked at her eyes widen)

Bella: you went through all of that (says)

Bonnie: yes we have (says)

Marcel: and became stronger every time but we did lost a few people in the process (says and Stefan looks down)

Carlisle: why would they come after you (ask)

Brooklyn: because they wanted hope's blood or to kill her (says)

Jacob: why would they want her blood (ask)

Stefan: because her blood can turn vampires, werewolves and witches into hybrid an upgrade one at that (says)

Brooklyn: ever since people found out I was pregnant with her, they came at me even when I went into labor but I made it through (says and hope hugs her)

Stefan: I think it's best if Hope stays with us, we are her family (says)

Alice: fine but we will be back to come up with a plan to stop the Volturi

Brooklyn: Fine by us (says and they leave) how are you Rosalie

Rosalie: seeing my family again or seeing my ex with another woman (says)

Adam: both (says)

Rosalie: I'm good I moved on I have you guys now (says)

They smiled

Hope: mom (says)

Brooklyn: yes (looks at her)

Hope: are the Volturi really coming (ask)

Brooklyn: I'm not sure but if they do we will stop them (says and turns her around) no one is going to touch you at all and I'm not going to leave you again (says)

Hope:(smiles and nods)