Author's Note

THE HOUR OF THE CROW in its current version is an idea which I hope to rework into a publishable fantasy series in the future. The story is told in alternating POV's between chapters, Arran's and Inna's. Although the final version will probably not resemble this one at all, I posted the first draft here on Wattpad because I would really appreciate any feedback on this idea. If you feel up to it, don't hesitate to leave a comment on whether you're liking the story or not, and how you think it can be improved (conceptwise).

Since it's still a first draft and I haven't been able to revise all chapters yet, there may still be some typos or slight inconsistenties in the text. If you find one of those, feel free to point them out to me! Every bit of help from readers is greatly appreciated. I'll try to respond to your comments as often as possible, but please don't be offended if I overlook some of them. Life sometimes gets in the way of my good intentions, I'm afraid.

Although the story is marked as New Adult, most chapters are PG-13, although there are some sexually mature scenes in them as well. I will include a warning at the beginning of every chapter which contains such scenes. If you don't like reading those, feel free to skip the mature part, although I wouldn't recommend skipping entire chapters. Each chapter presents information which will be expanded upon or become of relevance in future chapters, so missing out on that information will take away the full experience of the story.

Updates will be posted once a week on Friday. I will post a message containing a quote from the chapter with every new update, in case the notification gets lost. The story is already completed, so normally, I should be able to keep up with this schedule. I hope you enjoy reading the story!