Chapter 7

(Soon, Baron Sweet Carrot and the vegetable kids and adults arrived in another room)

Baron Sweet Carrot: You're going to love this next invention.

(Everyone went in and saw a room with another machine and lots of bubbles)

Junior Asparagus: What's it doing, Mr. Sweet Carrot?

Baron Sweet Carrot: It's making fizzy lifting drinks. The drink fills you with gas and the gas lifts you right off the ground like a balloon.

Matthew Pepper: Wow, gosh.

Varena Carrot: I want a fizzy lifting drink.

Baron Sweet Carrot: No, no, sorry. I can't release them. There'd be children flying around everywhere. Now, come along.

(Everyone left except from Junior and his dad)

Dad Asparagus: All this excitement's made me thirsty. Let's take a drink.

Junior Asparagus: I don't know, dad.

Dad Asparagus: Come on, one small drink won't hurt us.

Junior Asparagus: Okay.

(They take a bottle and they both drink from it)

Junior Asparagus: Mmm.

Dad Asparagus: Pretty good.

Junior Asparagus: I don't feel any different.

Dad Asparagus: Me neither. (Starts floating) Frankly, I'm a little dissapoin... (Yells as Junior also floats in the air)

Dad Asparagus: I-I feel so strange.

Junior Asparagus: Hey! It's fun, dad, come on.

Dad Asparagus: Oh. Okay, Junior. Whee!

(Meanwhile, at the everlasting gobstopper machine room Generous feeling tired put her front leg on her head but accidentally turns on the everlasting gobstopper machine. She freaks out and tries to turn it off by pressing some buttons)

Sweetdrop: Generous! Quit playing around with that gobstopper machine.

Generous: I'M TRYING TO TURN IT OFF!!!!

Sweetdrop: (Unplugs the machines but it still working) Oh, fudge! That didn't work!

Bong: Let me try!!! (Steps on a few buttons but it got worse)

Twistar: Everybody stay back!!!!!!! (Hits the control panel of the machine with a hammer and gets electrocuted and the machine stops)

Sweetdrop: (Sees an everlasting gobstopper coming out of the machine) An everlasting gobstopper. If Mr. Feathers gets his wings on it, Mr. Sweet Carrot will be ruined. We'd better hide this thing.

(Then Mr. Feathers and Croaks appear soaking wet)

Mr. Feathers: You will hide nothing. You have interfered with my master plan for the last time.

Croaks: You tell him, boss.

Mr. Feathers: (Approaches Sweetdrop) Give me that gobstopper!

Sweetdrop: (Throws it to Thunder) Hang on to that gobstopper, Thunder!

Croaks: I'll help you, boss.

(Little Miss Crazy turns on a machine with boots and it starts kicking Croaks. Mr. Feathers grabs some red licorice to use it as a rope)

Sweetdrop: Uh-oh! Look out, Thunder!

(Mr. Feathers catches Thunder with the red licorice but Thunder puts the everlasting gobstopper in his mouth)