𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

y/n/n= your nickname

Also school is tomorrow which means i will be inactive on ALL of my accounts, or at least less active than i was this entire summer, so i hope that is okay<3

oh and btw y/n got adopted by the l/n family, and el got adopted by hopper, if this makes sense. yet they still are sisters. I wanted to clear up any sort of confusion:)

Y/N was now binge-eating ice cream as she watched tv, changing channels every now and then, it sucked that she had to wait for her favorite episodes for her favorite shows. Then, she decided to call el and ask for her to come over.

She agreed, fortunately, and the weekend was ending, tomorrow was school, something she wasn't looking forward to. Mr.L/N yelled,"Y/n! Someone is at the door for you!"

"coming dad!"

There stood El, she used to have a shaved head when they found her, but now, she had wavy, brown hair, and it went to her waist, longer than before. She was a pretty girl, and Y/n knew how lucky Mike was to have her.

"This sleepover will be so fun! El softly squealed. y/n squealed."yes! come on, i have ice cream in my room!" She smiled.

For a Moment, y/n forgot about dustin's death, not necessarily that, but the pain she had felt was gone at that moment, El made her happy, as a friend, of course, since she was taken.

"I've never tried ice cream before, El admitted.

"wait what?"

"yeah, my dad never let me."

Y/n's eyes widened."Well try it now, it's so good." She tried it and nodded."This is good, what flavor?"

"Mint Chocolate chip, my ultimate favorite."

"Might be mine, too, She chuckled. y/n laughed."Let's see what is playing on tv today." El nodded, and sat next to her best friend.

Y/n was slightly jealous that El had a boyfriend, she wished she had one, but no dude seemed to be interested in her, at least she thought.

if she had known, then she would be afraid...

At that moment, Mike and Will were watching them. Mike frowned."El told me she had things to do, what a liar."

"do you even like her?"

"hell no, are you an idiot will? if i was into her, i wouldn't be doing this right now." Will was smacked on the head by newspaper. He softly groaned in pain.

"shh, she'll hear us, shithead."

Will nodded, and remained quiet after that, although y/n heard a noise but assumed it was her imagination, she sometimes did that to make herself paranoid. El raised an eyebrow."You okay, Y/N/N?"

"oh yeah, thought i heard something."

"okay."

El laughed at the movie that was playing, and Mike frowned as he noticed his own girlfriend in the room. "Dammit, a witness, Mike muttered.

"who?"

"el."

"your girlfriend? that's hilarious."

Mike rolled his eyes."It's not funny, shithead, this ruins the entire plan!" Y/n heard bushes moving so she went to check it out.

Luckily, her two stalkers had hid, and so, she saw and heard nothing. I am delusional and paranoid, y/n thought to herself. yeah, that's all it is.

For the past few months, Y/n felt watched, even at home, and this scared her, she made sure she was entirely safe, but surely, with her best friend with her, who happens to have powers and so did she, then she'd be perfectly safe? right?

right?

Y/n yawned and so did El, the two sisters managed to fall asleep, Y/n knew her name before even being adopted by Mr. and Mrs.L/N. 010, yet she liked Y/N a lot better, it fit who she was somehow, like how Eleven, despite being given that in the lab, fit her better than Jane, her biological name.

y/n assumed her birth name was Y/n, but couldn't be quite sure. But now she was asleep, in her most weakest state.

"Bingo, Will whispered, Mike gave him a smirk in return as they entered Y/N's bedroom, they made sure to not wake up either of them, was mike betraying his girlfriend? maybe, but when el asked him out, he couldn't say no, he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

he's that type of person who can't reject a person, unless they are somewhat of a bad person. El had gushed about Mike to Y/n before, which was an advantage, maybe then, y/n would fall for him rather than Will.

Will had a different approach, though, he knew Mike wanted their girl all to himself, so he had an idea.

Glancing around, they managed to steal some of Y/N's clothing, to smell and admire, they might give them back, but by now, they were making a shrine.

creepy, but that was who they were, total creeps.

They had plenty of photos of Y/N, a lot more than a best friend would, Mrs.Wheeler let Mike move into the bedroom in the basement, which was bigger than his old one, but that choice, was not a good move.

His old room was now a guest room.

His room had an box in the closet, full of y/n items, photos and clothing, same in Will's room. Will managed to escape first, then Mike, closing the window behind them.

"Phew, they didn't wake up, Will said, of relief. Mike scoffed."I'm the reason, dumbass, you're not as bright as i am."

Will gave him a death stare, before walking home.

____________________________________________________________

Y/N woke up and decided to get changed, El was up and planned to go to her adoptive home, although her sister wished her parents adopted El as well, there was plenty of room after all. As soon as she opened her closet. She raised an eyebrow.

How was some of her clothing missing? well, they were, she saw at the window a note, it had written something that sent a chill down her spine.

we've got your clothes, dear sweet Y/N, and you are ours now.

-your stalkers.

oh god, so she really did have stalkers, she needed new clothing, so she asked her parents if she could go to the mall.

luckily for her, they said yes.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!

I am sorry i haven't published a new chapter in over 4 days, First, i may not publish one tomorrow since i have school, so here is this new chapter that I FINALLY finished, in those 4 days i did not publish or update, i wrote this chapter, of course i finished it off today as fast as i could.

I know i will not be as active as before until Summer comes up again, and well, idk yet so lmk what you thought on this chapter<3