139

Chapter 139-Planting Space

Turn off the lights eye      Fonts: Da Zhong Small

The last chapter catalog next chapter

"Click the chapter to report an error"

    "Dozens of patients will come to see you in half an hour, and you are ready to pick them up." Zhou Yunlu looked at Xia Qing, "Do you have anything to add?"

    "Plasma, there is an urgent need for a large amount of plasma. Many people do. Excessive blood loss.” Xia Qing thought for a while and said, “There are a few who have had their arms and legs bitten off. Is there enough power in the elevator?"

    "Sufficient, let me let someone turn on a few more generators." Zhou Yunlu said, "Director Chen, the hospital will leave it to you. If you are missing, ask the nurse to say, I will I'll solve it for you as much as possible."

    "Okay, you leave here first, and then hand it to us." Director Chen said solemnly, "Mr. Li, come here..."

    Xia Qing was not relieved and wanted to stay. Watching here, but was forcibly pulled away by Zhou Yunlu.

    "Why don't you worry about it? Director Chen is very powerful. Doctors who have returned from studying abroad, don't worry." Zhou Yunlu said, staring at Pei Zhan, Pei Zhan glanced back, and he shrank his neck in fright. , Xia Qing's eyebrows are knotted, shameful!

    "This is Pei Zhan, my kid father, this is Zhou Yunlu, the current person in charge of Changshui base."

    "Hello, hello." Zhou Yunlu was very enthusiastic, "I am actually the second in command, and this one is yours. If it weren’t for your family, I wouldn’t be able to get together in Changshui Town!"

    Pei Zhan cocked his mouth, "My wife doesn’t stay here often, Changshui Town wants you to be more concerned."

    "You’re welcome," This is as it should be."

    "Almost done." The two big men are endlessly returning!

    "Do you go back to your room to rest or check your work?"

    "How many crystal nuclei have been collected in the past half a month?"

    "No number, there must be thousands of them, what's the matter, you want to use it?"

    "Yes, go back to count the number of people, write an IOU, ask those family members to sign, get an average, don't give it to those who don't sign... Don't give the crystal nucleus to them, send them all to my workshop."

    "No problem... …Don’t you have to disclose the relationship between Changshui Town and you?"

    "Yes, don’t disclose it, lest someone goes back to renege on the bill and I can’t pay my salary." Seeing the elevator coming, Xia Qing and the three walked in and pressed the button. On the fifth floor, “I’m going to train in the training room, why don’t you go and drive a few more generators and follow me?”