Part 1

Jaxon's POV:
i was walking in school and i felt something smelly bump into me, it was a girl i think she was new.
i growled at her angrily "ARE YOU BLIND??"
i think she is if she chose that outfit to wear,
'n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no'. she said like so quiet i could barely hear her.

idk why i think she was trying to look cute (ps it didnt work) but she took her hair out of her bun and it was so long, like go get them unwashed dead ends cut off.

anyways she stared at me for a good minute awkwardly with her basic blue eyes before she actually apologised.
's-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry' she stated, was she trying to sound like a crying snake.

i growled again, and realised that im going to growl whenever i say anything to look intimidating.
"you better be" i replied as i shoved her up against the lockers, maybe a but to aggressive,

i slowly shifted my head to her ear and purred "im watching you."
i looked down at her and saw that she was wearing ugg boots in 30°c weather, jeez they must be sweaty.

i pressed he against the lockers even more and moved my head closer to her face to make eye contact,
yet again i growled " remember that. believe. im watching you."

hopefully i scared her away and she never talks to me again, she probably will but its okay because i have to put on a front so people think im a bad guy🔪😡

*when school finishes*
im at my locker and guess who i see, that girl from earlier.
this time i decided id snarl at her "what are you doing here?"
she gulped "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-w-w-w-w-w-a-a-a-a-a-s-s-s-s-s-g-g-g-getting-"

"GETTING WHAT!?!?!!?!?" i snapped back hoping to shut her up, she stutters so much my god,
"water" she said shyly

i ignored her and continued getting stuff out of my locker when she speaks to me again,
"why did you say you were watching me earlier?"
i just glared at her, "because i own everything in this school which mean i own you TOO"

she slammed her locker shut, calm down, and was crying for some reason and she shouted at me "YOUR RIDICULOUS" then turned away and ran so fast you could see sparks on the floor up the stairs to the rooftop i think.

i was confused but glad she finally left me alone, but then i saw leo go up the stairs so graciously and running his fingers through his fluffy blonde hair. hes so beautiful.
i bet hes going to go see the new girl, if only he liked me back...

leos POV:
i saw a girl rush up to the rooftop and i heard her sobbing so i followed her up,
"hello is someone up here?!"
"yeah over here" i hear the girl say sadly, so i go on the roof and sit next to her and start up a convo

"hey! i thought i heard someone. i thought this place was haunted for a second." i didn't, i just didn't wanna seem like a creep for following her.

she smiled at me and said " nope. no ghosts here."  i didn't know what to say or do so i just put my head back and howled and laughed hoping to seem engaged in the conversation.
"im leo by the way. whats got you on the rooftop?"

she told me a long but short story about how jaxon was being 'rude' or whatever i don't know.
i rolled my eyes "don't worry about Jaxon. hes an idiot." i said agreeing
he isnt an idiot, he is the most handsome boy ive ever met in my entire life, i just dont show it because im afraid he wont like me.

"but you know what? i like you. you're pretty decent. im throwing a party later on and you
should come." i lied, she insulted my crush but i just want to make Jaxon jealous by inviting her.

"r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-really?" she said as quietly as possible, was she trying to start my engine.
"really" i state, just come and let me make him jealous for goodness sake's.

"okay i'll go" she beamed with a stupid grin,
i smirked because now i can show off at the party "perfect and ummmmm you might wanna wear something nice."

word count : 781