Chapter 5: ghosts and monsters

Ghost was scared, but determined. Don't be afraid. is what he kept thinking. The world depends on us.

He summoned the shield Notme created on polus. He threw it at the monster, but this only angered him. He needed something stronger. He tried punching S4boteur, but he punched back. Ghost was launched into the sky.

Everyone at Mira hq was horrified by everything that was happening. Two monsters were fighting! And there was nothing they could do. They just hoped and prayed.

On collision, the ghost was barely holding together. They had to try something else. Suddenly, to the horror of the others, Sweet was causing quills and claws to appear all over the ghost.

The two biggest claws formed two huge swords. In a huge battle, S4boteur and ghost were swinging claws and biting with sharp teeth.

Dark grey did something they couldn't believe. He opened the giant mouth, and the imposter tongue shot out. It impaled S4boteur's heart, killing him instantly. S4boteur was defeated.

Ghost split, and the 5 celebrated. But Steve did not. He sighed. "You five are too strong. We need to test the limits of these powers." He told them. "You might be contained in the meantime."

"What?!" Notme shouted.

"We barely know what powers you were given. You haven't even used them!" Steve shouted back.

"But why contain us?!" Sweet said.

"If you were able to take down a giant, 50 foot tall monster in a single strike, who knows what kind of damage you can do?!"

The group fell silent for a moment. They recognized their own power.

"Fair enough." Detective said.

"Stop panicking, you two!" Chewie screamed.

Oh no. Notme thought. He's fighting with himself!

"I can't stop!" chewie screamed again.

He was putting his hands on his head as if he was in pain. Then he started to melt again. His personalities split, and 1 and 2 were panicking like crazy. "Guys, calm down!" 3 told them.

"You're three people in one?" Steve said, amazed. But the group ignored his question and raced over to 1 and 2, trying to get them to calm down. Chewie finally calmed down, and Steve gestured for them to follow him.