chapter 1

one day emalf got out of his lighting mc'queen bed to start the day. there was no need to put on his epic gamer sunglasses since he wears them to sleep. he looked at himself in the mirror admiring his paw patrol jammies, "hey good lookin' 😏" mrmalf said to himself.

he changed into his guy fairy 🧚🏻‍♀️ jacket and his skater boy pamts and went outside to go harass some women

he changed into his guy fairy 🧚🏻‍♀️ jacket and his skater boy pamts and went outside to go harass some women. "hmmmm what femiods are roaming the streets todat 😒" emalf was walking among (among us) the streets of hell when his stomach started to growls. "GRGRGGRGRGRGRFRGARARARARGSJDHHRHR" -emalfs stomach. "oh damn maybe i should go get a burger. emalf walked his fragile gamer legs down to BURGER BARN "uhhhhhhhhhhhh cAn i get a number 9 number 9 large 2 6s and a four" emalf asked the cashier at BURGER BARN "would you like a drink with that fi- mediocre sir." "MEDIOCRE??? EXCUSE ME BUT I AM HOTTER THAN TRISHA PAYTAS and i want dr pepper" emalf said with passion. "ok that will be $69 dollars" the cashier at BURGER BARN said. "bruh" emalf walked over to the tabel in the corner. he started jamming out to the music that were playing in BURGER BARN. "bro this is my jam!!!!!!" emalf said. the song playing was mask by dream. the waiter walked over with emalfs cuisine. the moment that plate was set down on that table emalf regretted ever coming here.

the burger was absolutely rancid

the burger was absolutely rancid. "the eff is this" emalf said with a look of disgust. not only did the burger have pickles on it it was drenched in what he was hoping was water and it had some purple sauce on it. emalf shrugged then ate it anyway. he was feeling quite parched after then remembered the waiter never gave him his dr. pepper. emalf got up from his booster seat and stomped over to the counter. "where the EFF is my dr. pepper." emalf demanded. "oh sorry let me get that for you sir" the cashier at BURGER BARN came back with a bucket. emalf almost pulled down his sunglasses like a mom to see what the eff was going on. the cashier at BURGER BARN took a cup and dunked it in the bucket. the cashier at BURGER BARN put a lid on the cup and gave it to emalf. emalf once again made a face of disgust and walked out of that damn restaurant (if you can even call it that). emalf was making his way to a trash can to throw out the bucket....water when his throat got as dry as bella swan's when she was a newborn and he decided to suck it up and drink it anyway. after chugging his drink he went to the skate park and on his way to the skate park he walked past a green haired femoid who he thought was yosafire. "YOSA-" emalf cut himself off when he realized it wasnr yosafire. emalf then held onto his heart in pain and started yelling in the middle of the street. "MY HEART!!!!!!! I LOVED HER!!!!! AAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" emalf was on the verge of tears when a thought crossed his mind. "is yosafire really the one i love....? i mean yeah i like her but the one i truly love is.......adauchi...." emalf though about this on his way to the skate park. by the time he got there it was night time and the sky was filled with stars but no shooting ones....... emalf sat down on the ground alone since no one else was there. all he wanted was adauchi and no one else. emalf has never thought about this since it made him so sad. he tried to repress all feelings he had for adauchi since part of him knew he'd never see him again but the other part of him still had hope, hope adauchi may come back, hope that emalf would find his one true love. emalf laid down and looked at the sky hoping to see a shooting star. "i could really a wish right now....." he said. emalf saw an airplane disappointed it wasnt a shooting star. he wanted to wish for adauchi. he needed to make a wish to see adauchi. emalf took out a microphone and broke out into song.

 "can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars~" emalf sang with adauchi on his mind the whole time

"can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars~" emalf sang with adauchi on his mind the whole time. emalf went home crying hoping his wish would come true even though the shooting star wasnt real.