𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐.

3000+ words I am gonna try write more

This chapter sucks so much - the flashback part made me cringe a little it was my friends idea.

OMNISCIENT:

The next day:

The next day:

It was a cloudy morning. Birds tweeting a tune but it was more a scream which was very off putting to be fair. Kayla groaned hearing the deafening sounds. She tossed and turned side to side, then decided to get up.

She had five more minutes to sleep before her alarm rung. She took that opportunity and chose to rest her eyes.

Those five minutes ended up being 20 seconds and forcefully woke herself up.

Jeremy sent her another text in the middle of the night explaining she has a big case, even though he said it already before she left the office.

What point was he trying to make, when she already replied, "okay" like she had a choice.

She was not excited to hear his voice yapping in her ears. She accepted the task not realising what she has just got into.

She untied her robe and stepped into the shower allowing the water to hit her body.

Cleansing her skin and moisturising her skin, she decided to keep it simple today by wearing a simple jumpsuit with some comfortable trainers as it was to early for her to focus on what to wear.

Reaching her office building her boss was already waiting in her room sitting on her desk which made Kayla raise her eyebrows because why was he being so comfortable.

"Ah, your finally here." Jeremy said sarcastically. He looked at his watch and tutted trying to be funny. "I've got something for you to do and your gonna do it no matter what."

Kayla rolled her eyes as she was just waiting for to explain what was so important for her to come in early.

Meanwhile in custody:

Kentrell was sitting in the cell still staring at the wall. His thoughts and mind planning on how he can beat this case. Ben messaged him not so long ago telling him who his lawyer/helper is. Already knowing who it was from yesterday.

He smirked at how all of this going to plan out. Kentrell took out his notebook and pen and continued writing a list titled:

PART 1: THE LAWYER MEETS INMATE.

. Make her his lawyer - COMPLETED
. Make her fall for your tricks -
. Make her make me a free man -

PART 2: THE LAWYER LOVES ME
. Make her fall in love with me -
. Jump on a plane and see the world together -