5

"What do you think you're gonna wear Em?" Sammie asked, causing Emmy to snap back into reality.

"Um.... I think maybe just my Pink Floyd
t-shirt and my black skinny jeans. Not sure about shoes yet though." She took her clothes out of her closet as she spoke through the phone.

"What about your black Converse?" She asked.

"I feel like I wear those all the time though."

"No you don't. I gotta start getting ready but I'll see you there."

"Alright, meet you there." Emmy said and hung up the phone so she could finish getting ready.

  Emmy quickly put on her Pink Floyd t-shirt and her black ripped skinny jeans. She finally decided on her black Converse after much debate. Once she was dressed she fixed up her blue hair and went to the bathroom to touch up her makeup.

"Emmy! Come on let's go!" She heard Calum yell as he ran up the stairs.

"One minute!" She called out as she carefully redid her winged eyeliner that somehow got smudged during the day.

"You look beautiful come on let's go." He said after walking into the bathroom.

"No wait I'm almost done." She exclaimed and held her hand up so he wouldn't interfere. She focused really hard on her eyeliner since it was the hardest step in her makeup routine.

"Baby come on, I wouldn't lie to you. You look beautiful let's go." He said softly and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

"Shhh." She shushed and finished up her other eye. "Okay, we can go." She swiped a layer of lipgloss on her lips and turned around to face him.

"Beautiful." He whispered and smiled down at her. She blushed a deep red and felt her stomach swarm with butterflies. Whenever he complimented her she felt like this, even after five long years.

"Stop." She said and held her hand on his cheek.

"No. I'll tell you you're beautiful until the day I die." He said and kissed her cheeks.

"I love you." She meant it with every single fiber in her body, and every time she made sure he knew.

"I know, I love you more." The words rolled off his tongue in the most perfect way that made her heart flutter. His voice sounded as smooth as butter and his touch was driving her crazy.

"You're perfect you know." She said and pressed her forehead to his.

"You never let me forget it." He chuckled and pulled her body closer to his. Emmy smiled, pecked his lips a few times and felt his smile against her lips.

"Come on we have to go." She said and pulled away from him so they could leave.

"Just stay and kiss me some more." He groaned and reluctantly followed her.

"We'll have some time for that later. You're the one that was rushing to leave." She said and turned around to face him after hitting the last step of the stairs.

"That was before you kissed me." He groaned once again and finally hit the last step.

"You'll survive, come on." She said and quickly pecked his lips and dragged him out the door to his car.

"One more." He begged and stood next to the passenger door with her.

"Really?" She asked with an eye roll. Emmy looked up at him and saw a small smile on his lips as he nodded his head. She let out a sigh before she pulled him down for a kiss. Obviously with Calum being Calum he held her closer to him for longer. He was addicted to her, and they both knew it.

"Alright let's go." He said and opened the car door for her, like he has for the past five or so years.

  When the couple got to the frat house and saw the large amount of people there they got excited. They weren't used to parties like this, so now that they had this new environment it was exciting for them.

"You're driving tonight, you better stay sober." Emmy called out as she quickly made her way to the house.

"Emmy wait for me!" Calum yelled and quickly got to the car. "This is a college party it's different than high school." He explained and quickly grabbed her hand.

"Calm down babe, just have some fun." She said and gave him a kiss before she dragged him through the loud house.

  Once Emmy found Sammie and Nora she enveloped them in a hug. The three of them grabbed some drinks and talked about any important events that happened in the past few days.

  The four boys did pretty much the same, except instead of alcohol they drank soda or water. Since they were all driving, they had to be responsible.

After a few shots of liquid courage the three girls made their way to the dance floor, which was just the large living room. They didn't really expect to be so comfortable in a house with people they didn't even know, but for some reason that just made them more comfortable. They didn't have to worry about their peers judging them because they weren't their peers, so it didn't matter what they did.

Calum kept a close eye on the girl with the blue hair. He was over protective of her when it came to parties. He didn't trust the drunk boys that he knew were looking at her, matter of fact, he didn't always trust sober ones either.

He knew his girl was beautiful and truly one of a kind, and he didn't want anyone trying to take her from him. Calum did know how much Emmy loved him, she never let him forget it. He trusted her and knew she wouldn't cheat on him, he just didn't want any other guys going near her with bad intentions.

Calum looked away for maybe ten seconds to look at something Ashton was doing. When he looked back over he saw a tall lanky lad talking to her. He narrowed his eyes at the two of them talking, ready to intervene if he needed to. He watched him talk to her with a smirk on his face. And he watched her talk to him with an uninterested look on her face.

Emmy pointed towards Calum with a smile on her face. He watched her talk to him and occasionally look back at him. He was confused as to what she was doing, but wanted to let her handle whatever situation was given to her. And soon enough, she did, and he was gone.

He relaxed a little and went back to talking to his friends, knowing that he didn't have to worry about her. She came over to him maybe half an hour later and hugged him tightly.

"You were watching me." She said and looked up at him. He knew she was drunk by not only the look on her face but the way her words rolled off her tongue.

"I'm always watching you, but totally not in a creepy way." He said and wrapped and arm around her back and kept her pressed to his chest.

"Creep." She muttered into his chest with a drunk giggle.

"You're stupid." He said with a laugh and kissed the top of her head.

"Can we go home?" She asked and looked up at him.

"Sure, your house or mine?" He asked and moved her hair out of her face.

"Are your parents home?" She asked and sent him a knowing look.

"Nope, let's go." He said and rushed her out of the party, knowing exactly what she wanted.