Milo x reader

It was currently 5:00 in the afternoon as the sunlight shone through the window. You were currently sitting in Milo's lap trying to comfort him once again from a nightmare that he had.

He had been taking an afternoon nap and had broken up from a terrible nightmare that he had been having. All you could do was sit in his lap and rub his back as you whispered soothing words into his ear.

You rocked him back and forth whispering to him and rubbing his back. "Milo it's okay baby It was just a dream It wasn't real everything is okay You're safe I promise"

You whispered to him. You reached a hand up to his face and wiped his tears away rubbing his cheek with your thumb.

"Thank you for helping me"

Milo told you in between hiccups and sobs.

"Do you want to talk about it honey You know I'm right here to listen if you need it right"

You smiled at him.

"No I don't feel like talking about it right now"

"That's okay baby You don't have to talk about it right now I know You're still a bit shaken up it's okay"

You quickly climbed off of his lap and helped him up and helped him back into bed. once Milo was situated you climbed in next to him and pulled the covers over the both of you.

You scooted closer so that you were against his chest and wrapped your arms around him. Milo wrapped his arms around you in return and nuzzled into your neck.

"I love you so much" he started to cry again but you shushed him.

"I love you too and I will be here when you wake up okay"

Milo smiled and leaned down to kiss you which you gladly accepted. his lips moved against yours for a moment before he went back two nuzzling your neck It wasn't long before he fell asleep. And you too soon after.

Sorry it's so short but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!