001-Uniforms are uncomfortable

"Mmmm..... mocha..... no, taro.... maybe matcha....?"

The bubble drinks were floating around y/n, and all the flavors seemed to be calling her name.

She excitedly looked through her options and saw all of the magnificent foods lined up at her command. From different crackers and cookies to even cakes and pudding; all of them were waiting for her.

The tiramisu started the line of goods, followed by a shortcake, and a small pie, and macarons, and ice cream, and on and on.

"Hmmm I'll pick taro bubble tea."

The purplish tinted drink was summoned into her hand and she went to take a sip...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Huh? Wait where did they all go?"

The desserts that had looked scrumptious were now rotting in a giant black hole. They cracked and fell like debris. The pieces looked burnt like charcoal.

Y/n watched in horror as all of her favorite snacks were hurled down into an endless pit.

"NOOOOO!"

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

"What do you mean 'no'? Get your bottom up, you've slept through your first two alarms!"

Y/n blinked her eyes open, squinting at a figure in her doorway. She looked around her room and saw her uniform sitting on her desk. Her phone was on her nightstand and she looked to check the time. "Right right... gimme a second..."

"You better be downstairs by the last alarm," her mother said. "And clean your room! You're already a high schooler, yet you can't even seem to be hygienic!"

Y/n rubbed her eyes and hurriedly hopped out of bed before her mother could scold her anymore. She put on her glasses... which she should really clean. Yawning, she headed towards the bathroom to wash her face.

Opening the door, she turned on the light and stared at her morning appearance. Her eyes were a bit puffy from binging another sad show the night before.

Ah... acne... the bane of my teenage existence.

Peering at herself in the mirror she turned around and looked at her body.

I really shouldn't have snacked yesterday...

Oh well.

After brushing her teeth she tried to put some makeup on her face but messed up near her eyes when she heard her mother yelling from the kitchen. Trying her best to make it look more natural, she attempted to style her mess of a hair. She eventually gave up and tried to make it a bit less puffed up.

Basically flying back in to her room, y/n threw on her clothes. The shirt was a bit tight around her chest, which annoyed her, but she put her her sweater on top. Tight shirt plus baggy sweater wasn't a pair she want going to wear again soon. She left the room while popping some gum in her mouth and put her stuff in her bag. She grabbed her phone and went to the kitchen.

"I'm heading out, mom!" Y/n called from the front door, putting on her shoes.

"Wait, come back here!" Her mother shouted. She pushed a bento into y/n's hands along with a water bottle. "You should remember to bring your lunch, you know?"

"Ah, thanks mom," y/n responded, trying to get to the door. "I'll be going now!"

She headed out the door and stuffed her lunch in her bag and took a sip of water. She forgot she had gum in her mouth so it tasted like icy hell but hey, dehydration is not a good look. She put in her earbuds and was on her way to school.