Chapter Five

Today was the day of Malaya's coronation to become Queen Of Auradon. She was very nervous. Her mother became queen when she married her father. 

Malaya asked, "Will I make a good queen?"

Mal said, "Of course, you will, honey."

Malaya stated, "Thanks, Mom."

Mal asked, "Are you ready for your coronation."

Malaya replied, "Yes, I am, Mom."

Mal said, "We also have a surprise for you."

Malaya asked, "Can you please tell me now?"

Mal said, "We are adopting a child since you wanted a sibling when you were younger, and we didn't want you and your sibling to have a huge age difference, so we decided to adopt a girl two years younger than you."

Malaya replied, "Are you serious, Mom?"

Mal stated, "Yes, I am, honey, and your dad will sign the paperwork later today or tomorrow."

Malaya replied, "What will be my new sister's name?"

Mal said, "You must find out when she gets adopted."

Malaya replied, "So that is a huge surprise."

Mal stated, "Let's get to your coronation."

Malaya responded, "Sure thing, Mom."

Mal and Malaya left to head to the cathedral for Malaya's coronation to become Queen. Her boyfriend will become king in a year when Evan marries Malaya.

Malaya and her mother finally arrived at the cathedral.

Mal said, "You will make a wonderful queen, sweetie."

Malaya replied, "Thanks, Mom."

Mal said, "You're welcome, sweetie."

It was time for Malaya's coronation to begin. Mal was standing with Ben. Jane took over her mother's job as Auradon Prep's headmistress so she would be the one presiding over Malaya's coronation.

Malaya walked into the cathedral. Her boyfriend was standing in front of her parents. Everyone was watching the coronation live or in person.

Jane asked, "Do you, Malaya Faery Florian, promise to rule Auradon with kindness and fairness."

Malaya replied, "I do."

Mal walked forward bow her head down for Jane to get the crown. Jane took the crown off Mal's head and placed it on Malaya's head.

Jane said, "The new queen of Auradon, everyone."

Malaya's coronation was a success. Mal and Ben were happy. Mal's sister Kiara was Malaya's aunt. Mal's brother-in-law Aziz was Malaya's uncle. Kiara and Aziz have a daughter named Kaianna, who is two years younger than Malaya.

What should Malaya's adopted sister's name be?