19 || Nineteen

LOVE IS ENDLESS, I HOPE WE ARE TOO

3RD PERSON

The two males came back after finishing their food. Upon arriving, they saw that it was already the last band performing.

They sat with the rest of their friends, (Y/N) praying that no one would notice how red his eyes are.

Thankfully, no one really paid attention to them. They just greeted the two and focused back on the performance.

Soon enough, the performance ended, cheers erupted throughout the crowd. 

The announcement of the winners will be announced later when the voting time ends.

Everyone went and lined to vote for the bands they think did best.

The four first years of Class A-1 was nervous but whatever the results be, they'd accept it wholeheartedly.

After they've gathered enough votes, the MC came back all giddy.

"I now have the list of winners! Are you ready everyone?!" He screamed loudly making a few students cover their ears. Nonetheless, the crowd still cheered.

"Does he ever shut up?" Haru commented making his friends laugh.

"I will first announce the 3rd place!" He said as he cleared his throat.

"The third place goes to..." He tried to making it suspense but it just annoyed everyone.

"Hurry up!" A student amongst the crowd yelled, making the others laugh.

"Rude! Anyways, the third place goes to 2nd Year Class B-2!" He shouted, everyone clapping as the Class B-2 came to collect their prize.

"Now... I will announce two candidates for the 1st place!" He screamed, gasps could be heard.

"So it's among... the first years and the third years!"  

Everyone was so excited about it, they all screamed.

"The candidates are: First year's Class A-1 and Third year's Class A-3!"

(Y/N) and Haru was already jumping around, feeling happy that their classmates are among the candidates.

"And the first place goes to... Class A...3!" He announced, resulting to a chaos in the crowd.