Playing the part

Natasha's POV

2 weeks later

Today is the is the day of the mission. How the hell are we supposed to act like a couple now!? Ughh I HATE HER! I HATE how much I'm in love with her I scream in both anger and frustration and throw the book towards the door. Sicilia has tried to talk to me but I'm so hurt, she really hates me.

I have my hands on my face as I'm sitting waiting to have my turn in the shower. The door opens and Sicilia comes out with only her underwear and bra on. Her hair is wet making some water droplets fall on her body. Her abs are amazing, her body is beautiful! I get up not realizing what I'm doing.

My hand find her abs tracing the pacs with my fingers. The other hand was going to message her boob but I'm stopped.

Sicilia: "Nat, can we talk" she says in a careful tone.Her voice breaks me out of the trance and I realize what I'm doing.

Natasha Romanoff: "I'm I, No *sighs* nn-no" My voice cracks and I quickly go inside the bathroom.

Natalia Alianovna Romanova, you're being pathetic! She's a woman who's going to make you weak, distracted, useless! All I hear is Madame B voice in my head telling me the truth, she is going to distract me, intrude in my decisions and affect my ability to do my job, vulnerable.

Sicilia's POV

As I'm getting out the shower and putting my bra and underwear I hear a scream and a thud. Sigh, this has been happening for the past two weeks, and it's all my fault. I want to talk to her tell her the truth because I don't hate her, I hate the fact she makes me vulnerable, I adore her I sigh and open the door to find her sitting with her hands in her face, her fingers messaging her head in frustration. I'll message your head, I want to take all of the stress away my love...Sicilia no you ruined it for yourself

She picks her head and stares at me, shit I forgot to put a towel around me She looks like she's in a type of trance she's just staring at me. She gets closer looking at my body. Her hands feels my toned abs making my breathe hitch. Her fingers tracing the shape of my abs making me squirm and my breathing increase.

The other hand was on my boob I can feel her squish getting ready to message it. Fuck I need to stop this before I can't I grab her hand that's on my boob stopping all her movements. *Sigh* I wish it could've lasted longer

Sicilia: "Nat, can we talk" I  say in a careful tone. My voice seems to break her out of her trance. She backs away from me.

Natasha Romanoff: "I'm I, No *sighs* nn-no" Her voice sounds so sad she quickly goes into the bathroom.

After like 2 or 5 minutes of being in the bathroom I hear glass breaking. I start to go towards the door but I stop because she'll probably make me eat the glass.

There's 3 more hours till the party from where we are it will take at least a half hour so we need to get going. I decided to wear something simple incase I have to run. I'm not sure what Nat's wearing because she's been avoiding me again. I finished getting ready so I decided to take a picture because I look good but I feel like shit. I decided to go with a slick back pony tail, a crop top tank top and some dress baggy pants, along with a belt. I also put some earrings and light makeup.

 I also put some earrings and light makeup