Episode 1

?:Sir ,your dad is here should I let him in

Rm:let him in (coldly)

?:yes sir (bowed and left)

RMs  dad came in

Dad:are you busy (with a smile)

Rm:no dad what happened (smile back)

Dad:today you should come home early ok

Rm:why dad

Dad: today we are going to meet my childhood best friend we are also trying to be partners he is owner of min co-opration.

Rm:I have heard alot about that company its very famous and well known company one of top companies in Korea. it will be very profitable for us.

Dad:yes my son that's why be ready it's a family dinner and taehyung and Jin will also come the venue is xxx restaurant and there's a surprise for you.(wink)

Rm:ok dad but ,what surprise dad?

Dad:you will know come soon ok

Rm: don't worry dad it's just afternoon 2 now we are going at 7 right?

Dad:yes ,ok I will leave or your mom will eat me alive for getting late.

Rm smiled (the door was closed so no one is watching them)

On the other hand

worker 1:mam it's time for shoot

Yn:ok

You got some photo shoot

Don't hate me please I love both of them

Your photo shoot got over you go home.ofcourse wearing a mask and sunglasses sitting in your car.

You reached home took a shower your dad told you his childhood friend and his family arranged a dinner so you are getting ready to go to the restaurant.

I ain't good at choosing makeup.

You all reached at the venue and you got in vip room.

(You wore sunglasses as the restaurant is fancy and it has vip rooms mostly)

You all took your seats and waited for Mr Kim and their family to come .

Mr.kim came with his wife and two sons.

Yd hug his friend and they both sat on their seats .

Yd:where's Rm?

Mr.kim nervously chuckled

Mr.kim:he will come soon don't worry

V:you are yn right

Yn:(smile)yes

V:omg I am your big fan I love your designs and you are so preety and more in reality.

Yn:thank you very much (bright smile) and you are also very handsome.

V blushed a bit.until

Jin:oh you are yn the famous designer-model I am seokjin aka jin

Yn:oh hi jin nice to meet you (smile brightly)

Jin;nice to meet you too

(Just then rm entered)

Mr.kim:oh here is he

Rm:sorry dad and sorry everyone actually their was some urgent work.

Yd:it's ok have a seat we want to say something.

Rm:yes

Yd and Mr Kim nodded and said

Mr.kim: actually you all know we are friends since childhood so we want to convert friendship into relation so we want rm and yn to get married .

You almost chock in air

Rm:what dad is this surprise you were talking about?

Mr.kim:yes my son

Yd: actually we want you both to think about it if you don't want we won't force you.

You got a bit tense but after hearing what your dad said you felt a bit relived .your mom hold your hand and whisper.

Ym:sweety it's for your own good you will be happy in this family and think about your dad please 🥺

You sigh as your mom is specialist in convincing .

Rm and you both nodded .

I know it's short but please understand

I have studies I study 5 hours a day

Still my parents aren't satisfied

*Sigh* let it be

Borahae army 💜❤️💜