bee filled heart

My eyes opened sorely as I saw the load of messy sheets and pillows from Tubbo getting out of bed. He must have woken up a while ago.

I get out of bed sleepily and head straght for the kitchen, I saw Tubbo at the stove top as I sat down.
"Mornin boo!" Tubbo yells as he rushes around with a pan of bacon on fire.

"Heh, need a hand with that Tubbo!" I yell out to him
"Umm! Uhh! Water!? no no, damp teatowl please!" he replies.

I Grab a teatowl, dampen it and put the fire out, then put it in the bin.

-------------
☆☆Pay attention to that, it could save your life☆☆
-------------

"Thanks boo!" Tubbo sighs
"How bout i do breakfast?" I ask Tubbo
"Hah! yah sure! You sure are a lot better at cooking then me"

I open the fridge and grab the last of the bacon. Damn we have allot of food. I also grab some spinach, and eggs

I put 3 eggs in a pan of boiling water (trying not to splash myself) and then crack another 6 into a pan I had just gotten from the cupboard.

I start cutting up half of the bacon into cubes and the other half into strips, then I flip the eggs that are on the pan and put them on 3 plates "hey Tubbo can you please go and wake Michael up?" i ask
"course boo!"

I finish cooking and sprinkle the oregano on top and put the plates on the table.

As soon as michael finishes eating he runs off back to play in his room

"Oh my god boo! This is delicious! I didn't know you could cook!" Tubbo exclaims
"Heh- thanks! I only quickly put it together"

Me and tubbo finish eating and head to the sink to clean the dishes.

-------------------
(Hi readers!! I hope you are interested in the book so far! You dont have to like it- just be interested! Im writing this while offline so there is no chance there will not be a next chaper- also if you have any ideas for the plot- or little tips for this book! Please dm me! And i will most likely use them! Thank you- and from the words of my fave shop keeper! "Thank you come again")
-------------------