sleepy days

i wake up in my bed as per usual ans look over to tubbo. he was laying unconsious.

just dont feel like it today.

i rolled over to tubbo and put my arms around him.

"mmm- morning ranboo" tubbo says tiredly as he looks to me- embracing the hug.

it had been about a month of trying to do the steps to get out of the loop. of course i have already done everything apart from the last one.

it was... moderately dificult. but i mean if phil could do it- i could- but... just not today. i just dont have the mental energy today.

"you want breakfast boo?" tubbo asks me slightly whispering.

"yea sure, want me to help?"

"alright"

we both get out of bed and head to the kitchen, i turn the stove on and get the pan out (P A N) while tubbo gets the eggs and bacon

i was getting kind of sick of the same breakfast so i grabbed a few spices and some potatoes from the cubbord.

"ranboo this is family breakfast not the last round of master chef" tubbo laughs

"hey hey hey i just wanna make a meal how do you say it... exiting!" i laugh and start preparing breakfast

▪︎☆ {time skip uwu} ☆▪︎

i set the plates out on the table.

i had made potatoes with bacon bits scattered over it, it also included eggs filled with spices and all kinds of yummy stuff.

the rest of the day bleeds into fuzzy memories as i found myself staring at the floor, "ranboo? you.. you ok?" i snap out of my zone out- "huh- oh. oh ya im allright- just zoned out a bit heh.."

"allright well you wanna go to bed now?"

"um- yea sure"