How Delacate~

All that happened so fast, you lay there with Signora sitting on your sensitive spot, you feel so overwhelmed not knowing what to do, you put your hands on her waist feeling her skin, it's so cold and soft, you try to undress her but are having trouble not knowing how she even puts that thing on "Are you struggling that much?" Signora asks staring you right in the eyes "Just a bit..." you respond trying to avoid those cold eyes, Signora stands up but puts her foot on your chest, higher than where your boobs are, but you can still feel the heel on your cleavage "Stay down." She ordered as she walks off, you lay there so confused not knowing what's going on, you decided to close your eyes.

  After a bit you started to drift to sleep when you suddenly feel something on you, you open your eyes and see that it looks like Signora is half naked, you admire her body since you get to see it better, you might have been admiring for a little to long since you suddenly felt cold hands on your skin, as you 'regain consciousness' you noticed that you've been almost completely undressed, still having your panties on and have Signora's hands exploring your body, "W-What??" "You were boring me, so I decided to take matters into my own hands" Signora says as she squeezes your chest, your body starts twitching a little, you've never done something like this before, and you never expected someone as important as Signora to be your first.

  "Please...Please be gentle" you squeeze your eyes and whimper "Please..." "Are you a virgin?" Signora asked boldly "I...Y-Yea-OW!" You let out a small scream as you felt Signora's finger in you "You're so tense, my god" your eyes start to tear up but you have no idea why since you feel so good "What is this feeling...?" You ask "That's the feeling of pleasure my pet~" Signora replies as she thrusts her finger back in harshly, as if it was a reflexes, you wrap your legs around Signora's waist "More...Please..." you cry "You're such a whore dear" she replied, and for some reason her calling you a whore made you feel so good that you curl your toes. Signora gives a small grin "My my...You have a derogatory kink I see" she puts her free hand on top of one of your tits and she squeezes it, and slaps it, you let out a small moan.

  For some reason you put your hands in Signora's shoulders so tight like you were holding onto dear life, but you were both laying on the floor, why did you feel that way? You feel Signora bite your nipple and licks it, you let out a whimper and hold onto her tighter "My dear, you're so delicate~" she says as she harshly slams her mouth onto yours and forces her tongue inside, she puts the same hand she used to slap your boob to put on your cleavage and start to slowly stroke it down to your vagina, her nails are so long it feels so godas she thrusts her finger inside again, this time you let out a much louder moan that your legs move to her neck.