Do I like him??

A/N: this is my first story so please don't hate on it😅

Shinso POV:
I was walking to class when I ran into a kid from 1-a. I think his name was Denki? That doesn't matter right now though. We started talking for bit. It felt kinda weird considering I don't really talk to kids from 1-a. I manage to get to class on time though, but i couldn't focus, I just kept thinking about that kid. The way he smiled, how cute and soft his voice was- wait why am I thinking this right now, I just met him. Do I...Like him? No i couldn't like him, i just met him.. Damn it, why do I have such a soft heart, of all people!

At Lunch Time
Denki POV:
Right now I'm sitting with my friends, but I'm still wondering who that kid that I was taking to was. Mina keeps picking on me about him because I haven't stopped talking about him.. Now that I think about it, if I was her i wouldn't stop pestering either, it's not normal for me to talk about someone so often. "Hey there's that kid~!" Mina teased. I look over and see him sitting by himself, so i decide to go sit by him!

Shinso POV:
I decide to eat lunch for once, to talk my mind off of things and move my mind to food. I look up to look around and I see the same kid coming over to me. I start to panic like a bride on her wedding day. "Hey.." I mummer to the small blonde kid. "Hey!" He replies "I don't think I got your name" He adds. "shinso.. what's your name?" I ask. "Denki, Denki Kamanari." He answers. "mk well Denki why did you come to sit with me?" I curiously ask. "You looked lonely so I thought I'd come over" Denki Chirped. I slightly blush, hopefully not noticeable. "Are you okay?" the blonde kid asked. "Yeah why?" I replied with a puzzled look. "You just look a little pink, I guess it's nothing" He says ending with a big smile. Shit, why is he so damn cute?! "Do you want to come sit with me, Mina, and Sero?" He asks with another smile. "Uhhhh.. Sure-..?". Why did I say sure, I shouldn't sit with 1-a kids, but then again they do have a class with my dad.

Denki POV:
"Okay then come with me". I start to go back to Mina and Sero with the purple haired kid following me. I'm actually surprised he said yes, I mean he's a 1-c student and I'm a 1-a... We get to my friends and sit down, Shinso sat next to me surprisingly. "Who's your boyfriend~" Mina says teasingly. I feel my face get hot, "HE ISNT MY BOYFRIEND!" I yell. "Mhm~ Sure~" Sero adds. I cup my hands on my mouth and scream. "You sound like my dad-" Shinso says slightly covering his ear. "Wait, are you Aizawa's kid?" The pink girl asks. "Yes, my dad is Aizawa, but I was talking about Mic, my other dad.." Shinso looks away as he answers. "what's wrong? You seem sad" I ask. "Nothing, I was just thinking" Shinso replies. "About?" I ask as I lean towards him. "Everything and anything" He replies like a smart ass. "screw you"

After school in shinso's dorm

Shinso POV:
I put on music, and just my luck Electric Love came on. After a few hours of texting my dads and listening to music, I decide to invite Denki over.