15. Return

Some of the Uchiha's know the way to our territory and the rest follows them. After a time of running I deactivate my EMS because the burning is getting worse. Just as the burning stopped it came back but much worse which causes me to fall down and close my eyes. "AHH! MY EYES!" I scream in pain."(Y/N)-sama!" I hear Touma's voice. He checks my eyes and then picks me up. "You have used your Sharingan too often. The burning will stop soon" he informs me and runs back to the others. They really want to go home after these painful days in this damn prision. I saved them, I did it all alone, Ok Touma helped me a lot even though he's starved out, I'll make sure to give him a better position for that. Tajima and Araki should be damn grateful for what I did. But first we all need to arrive save. "Touma, you can let me down" I say. And he let's me down.

There, we finally arrived and the guards who guard the gate open it quick. Everyone is surprised and the families are happy to see their husband or sons alive. I see Touma hugging his wife tightly, she holds a baby in her arms, his baby. I couldn't imagine the baby growing without it's father if I didn't save Touma.

Father would be proud of me...

"(Y/N)!" I hear a very familiar voice. When I turned around i got greeted by a tight hug from Tajima. "You're alive! I thought you are..." he says but didn't finish his sentence. "You saved them all?" He asks and I nood. "Yes, with Touma's help" honestly I missed him. I hug him back and he kisses me passionately. "How did you save them all?" asks Araki-sama surprised. "I'll explain later" I say, let go of Tajima's hug and walk towards the house where I live. But Araki holds my arm and places something in my hand and lets go of my arm. It's a necklace from my father. "We already buried him" he says and leaves with that. I'm waking to the graveyard and see my father's grave immediately. It's better than the others, maybe because hes the father of the leaders wife. I kneel down in front of it and remember all my memories with him. Now the only one from my family who's alive is me. My new family is with Tajima now I guess. "Thanks for everything" I mumble and leave the graveyard, leaving a view tears behind, and walk to my room.

When I reached my room I sit on Tajima's Table with all the papers on it. I randomly look trough it to check what happened while I was gone and there was nothing important. I walk to the terrace and see the overfilled hospitals, now they have much to do, I hope everyone survives because some of them really looked so seriously injured that I thought they are dead.

I feel 2 hands on my shoulders and I already know that it's Tajima. "I'm happy that you are back. Are you Injured? What did they do to you?" he asks concerned. "Nothing. They just looked me up, there was some guy named Butsuma, he said that he wants to trade me with you. How foolish to even think that about that" I say. Tajima hugs me from behind. "What do you think? Would I go with them to save the life of my lovely wife?" he whispers in my ear. "No. Or else you are really really stupid" He turns silent for that. I grab his arm and pull him with me to sit on the bed. "So... My father is dead and I have nobody exept maybe you" I start "What means 'maybe'? Of course you have me" he interrupts me. "Yeah yeah. So I have to tell you something" "Yes, what is it?" he says and puts one arm around me.

"I had the Mangekyou Sharingan" I start and Tajima looks surprised at me. He says nothing so I continue. "I had the Mangekyou Sharingan and now I have the Enternal Mangekyou Sharingan. I transplanted the eyes of my dead father into me" "that's why his eyes were gone. And the ones on who were on the ground were yours then" he realizes. "My eyes? Did you pick them up?" "Yes, we always take the eyes of the Uchiha so it doesn't-" "get in the hands of the enemies. I already know that" I interrupt him. He sighs. "What is you power?" Tajima asks. "I can turn things into other objects" "what? that sounds pretty weak" "it's not weak! Look!" I say and activate my EMS. He takes a better look at it and then I focus on his silver armor he has on and turn it into wood. "What did you do?! Do you really want me to walk around with a damn wooden armor?" he says annoyed but then I turn it into gold and then into diamond which makes him speechless. "I said that I can turn every object into another I want. Do you understand now? Also I don't have much Chakra left" I say and deactivate my EMS. "Ok that's amazing. Technically we are rich now" "So what do you think?" I ask. He thinks for a while but then answers with "I think that you are strong and beautiful. And I want to tell you something" He says. "I'm listening" he remains silent for a view seconds but then speaks up.

"Well. You know about that night where I hurt you. I want to tell you why I did this" I immediately tense up remembering that night. "My father told me to make you pregnant or else he will hurt you or eventually kill you so he can marry me off to someone else who is able to make kids. And I don't want this" he says and I look shocked at him. Araki wants to kill me? "Well now he can't, im overpowered" is say determined and Tajima sighs. "So you forgive me?" he asks after a view minutes of silence. "Yeah" i say. I mean he was forced to it like he said.

He smiles and hugs me, I hug him back. This feels good after I lost so much. He smells good, like Lavender. Why do I feel like this? He kisses me gently and I let him do that. "Touch me more" I say. He's shocked at first but then smirks. Why do I suddenly feel so turned on? He caressed my cheeks, and touches my hips. I let him do that all to me.

Ok I think we all know what will happen now. I don't feel like writing smut so I'll skip it.