The Community

𝐡𝐢, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲!

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊 ( LonelyWriter06 )
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ
,, Hello!! It's so nice to meet all of you lovely people! I love every single one of you and accept you, this is your home if you'll let it and we'll make sure to be the best family we could be. Rather you want to join, or just talk is fine with us :3 following us isn't mandatory in any way so don't worry about doing so. I'm 14, a Sagittarius and my birthday is 11-25-06 at exactly 11:05 AM. I'm homeschooled because of creeps but I'm still doing ok. I mostly work, clean, read or write but I'll try and make sure I check here a lot! Hm, my IQ is 148 but I have no common sense so that's fun haha again, it was lovely meeting you and I hope you stay awhile <3''

𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎➪

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘 ( theoneandonlywrite )
ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ
,, Hey again. You probably already saw me on the description, but I'm back. I'm writing the poetry book. I'm a Capricorn, and I'm somewhere between 1 and 1000 (yeah, specific, I know) I am a founding member of the CAT (crush assistance team), so if you're recovering from an abusive relationship, toxic relationship, or just having a crush and want to know if they like you, I'd be happy to tag them. Just comment here→

Anyways, I'm done self-promoting
But subscribe to gamervV57
Bye ;3  ''

𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎➪

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

𝙲𝚢𝚍 ( i-rob-maybanks )
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ
,, what up? i'm jared, i'm 19, and i never f*cking learned how to read. nah jk jk i'm cydney but i go by cyd (thank you ianowt lmao). i'm fifteen. i'm a gray ace queer. i'm really bad about only writing gay fanfic lmao but hey we all got our things. i'm a liberal texan so if we get any of that rude, conservative crap on here i will not hesitate to react like it's family thanksgiving lmao. if you ever need someone to talk to and you're not getting a response here, feel free to pm me on my main. i'm pretty much always on there and i'll do what i can to help you. but yeah that's pretty much me lol. have a fabulous day and don't forget to stan harry styles ;) TPWK ''

𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎➪

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

𝙰𝚔𝚒 ( AkshayaV675 )
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ
,, Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I hope you're doing great!

I'm 14. Capricorn. My birthday comes on 15th March. I'm an Indian. If you viewed my profile, you can obviously tell I love reading and listening to music. If you have any music suggestions, just write them on my message board. And if you ever need to talk, you can pm me anytime. Have a great day, everyone! Bye! ''

𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎➪

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

If you have any questions about any of us just comment it next to the person's name so you'll know exactly who's answering!