𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵| 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻

a/n: so I'll leave the author p.o.v for a few chapters, and this is just a reminder os yall can continue, and a quick reminder that this part will be a bit different from the original part of the arc.

-----------------

-author p.o.v-

"h-how is it possible..." Dina was shocked at the same time as she saw kaashi wearing her dear friend's armor fighting off the demon and with each slice he gives, she kept seeing her friend in him.

"this mana..." Mimosa couldn't identify how strong the mana was cause it felt so overwhelming then they heard a yawn, so they look over to y/n to see her rubbing her eyes.

"w-what happened? Dina?" y/n looked around and she notices a person... and that person was licht... she already knew about him cause she was watching through her sleep

"y/n-san! You're awake!" Mimosa quickly ran to her and squatted to her level.

"where is kaashi?" y/n looked around and she saw kaashi fight off the demon and her eyes widened.

"y/n-san? what are you doing?" Mimosa said as y/n stood up and her grimoire floated next to her.

"Dina, we're gonna do that thing again," y/n knew that kaashi can't fight off a demon if it's a higher rank than him so she would have to help him at least to weaken the demon so it's easier to fight him.

"what thing? y/n-san?" Mimosa was confused cause she never knew much of the demon and the girl. After all, they didn't talk much but yuno had a feeling that he knew her before but... he never found out anyway about her but he will want to know.

then suddenly, y/n had armor stuck onto her skin like kaashi but it was more darkish blue and she had a polearm with a sharp end and it was a bit ice blue

"h-huh?" Mimosa was still confused about this and so is the other two teens that weren't fighting.

y/n quickly flew to kaashi and she hardly hit the demon with her weapon but 

"y/n?!" kaashi was surprised that he was able to land a scratch on him but he thought y/n would even lay a scratch on him 

"so this is their daughter..." Zagred said as he pushed back y/n then she hits a wall breaking it on impact

"y/n-" thank kaashi felt a sharp pain near his chest when he saw a blade piercing through his armor

"wha-" he soon started to blackout but when he was about to fall he felt something wrap around him and he saw that there was ice holding him up so his half lifted eyes to where y/n was and saw that her armor was easily destroyed but she was walking on air.

ice was carrying her footsteps and her eyes looked dull but it was like glowing a bit, and she was quiet with her grimoire sitting in the grimoire back beside her then the area started to show ice crystals and mana started radiating from y/n.

everyone's eyes were on her as her chest started glowing and she started to pull out a sword from it.

( Baal Booba sword O-O genshin reference o-o I'm sorry author is a simp for Baal, )

"w-what? y/n-san isn't using her grimoire to create that," Mimosa said.

Dina knew y/n had many talents but she never knew that she could create something with no grimoire but she doesn't know if she does this multiple times before

in a blink of an eye the demon was slashed into pieces but it didn't kill him.

but it made it hard for him to regenerate cause when the slash was used on him the magic got near where his heart was making it freeze.

y/n walked to kaashi as she got a grip of the blade she gently pulled it out and freeze the wound.

"w-what are you doing..." kaashi stuttered as y/n didn't answer but she had a plan

"I'm strong enough... I'll fight alone," her voice sounded a bit deep but kaashi just obeyed cause she is his host after all.

kaashi flew down to where the others were down as he looked back at y/n

'she's just insane as ever...' kaashi thought

"I see! a strong opponent is one that is worthy," y/n smiled creepily as she disappeared.

she reappeared behind Zagred and she sent a slash behind him but he dodged it by quickly moving to the side

"Ice creation magic: Ice dragon's breath!" y/n made an ice dragon which it's ice breath was sent to the demon but it didn't even touch him... or so they thought

"as expected from the leader of the ****** *****," Zagred said to himself but then he felt a part of his body numb.

then he looks at his right arm then notices it was frozen

"the dragon never misses its opponents," y/n said as she stood tall and her appearance went back to her black form

"Curse warding magic: decaying world," y/n can control kaashi's power as well because she is his host

"What the-" blood dripped down from the demon's mouth as he saw the sword y/n was holding was covered in some purple thing.

it was the curse that conjoined with her sword

"Well well, I see! I will be by myself sometimes," then suddenly Patolli's appearance started to change.

his skin getting darker and his scleras turning black, and when y/n saw him her eyes widened and anger was starting to build up in her.

"have fun with my little toy..." Zagred said as he suddenly disappeared.

kaashi then appeared again beside y/n.

"well this is gonna be a problem," kaashi says as they looked at the elf.

-end of the chapter-

-------------------------------------------

a/n: I am sorry this is a short chapter, the author is getting lazy but yeeee