Chapter 1

IT was a normal day of highschool.You just finished doing your homework and thinked that You should eat Something,when You got to the kitchen and checked the fridge You didnt have any food so You have to go to the   supermarket.
When You arrived You had buyed what You needed and got home.After You finished making the most delicioas  (f/f favorite food) You looked outside and have seen that You IT was night and You fealt a Little tired so You got to bed .
You wold normally fall asleep really fast but this tine was different You fealth Something was not right so You got up from the bed and locked everywhere when You again looked outside just to make sure there was nothing there.
You have seen storms but never one like this the Sky was Orange even throught IT was the middle of the night,the lightning were green and then IT hit You someone or Something had It hit you very hard as you fell to the ground unconscious before you saw something that looks like a cloud of magic but you thought it was just your imagination .
When You woke up You saw that You were in a room that You have Never seen before IT was white and You were tied to  a chair and then the realizării gît You You were  kidnapped by  someone și You tried to break free but with not succes then when You were almost free someone entered the roomhe looked Like he just saw a ghost but You felt Like You have seen him beffore   he looked Like Tony Stark from the Avengers or nu jos hero name Iron Man.Then he started to speak:

-So i have seen that You have Fell in my building last night and You were very bad wounded the doctors said IT wold be almost Impossible to survine but here You are and in kinda impressed You almost broke free from the chains made of vibranium.Oh sorry i forgot to introduce miself Im Tony Stark and You are ?
-...
After some minutes You finally responded back
-Im y/n l/n.
-What a Nice name și my question here is Why   were You last night on my building.
-I,I don't  know.
-Then what do You remember before You ended here?If i may ask.
-All i remember is that i was trying to sleep but i couldnt and that was very weird caise normaly i wold fall asleep really fast so i checked every room in my house because i had a bad  feeling next thing i know îs that i looked outside the Windows and I saw a storm but Never one Like this the Sky was Orange and the lightning was green and then i blacked out because of someone of Something hit me but the weirdest part is that  before i was knoked out i saw Something that It looked like a colorful cloud of lightning in it that seemed to touch me   before i  blacked out.