a different story...

Life is like a book....

Age 8:
It's been almost a year since i met my three best friends, currently we are riding our skateboards around together, ever since i befriended everyone i had been having lots more fun then before, we hang out a couple times a week just skateboarding around the streets.

Age 10:
I won a trophy from skating and a bunch of people are crowded around me taking photos, i look behind them and see my three best friends standing at the doorway looking in my direction. I put on a brighter smile and hold my trophy up high, but they turned around and started walking away...why? i thought they would be proud of me, but..but i guess not. I lowered my trophy and my smile faded....

Age 11:
It's been almost a year and i've become famous for my skating, because of this i haven't had any time to talk to my friends, so when i saw them one day after practice i figured i should talk to them. As i made my way over to them, they said something that i would never forget....
"we don't want to be your friends anymore."
"huh" i quietly said
"we're nothing like you, yea you're gonna be the famous one, you think you're so much better than us!"
"no i don't" i try to tell them, but they keep going..
"you just want us to hang around to be your entourage"
"not true" i say
"heroes don't associate with slimes, didn't your manager teach you that?"

Those were their last words before they walked away...before they walked out of my life..

Age 12:
After my friends left me i stopped going out as much, i guess you could say i locked myself in my room for a year. I didn't enjoy skateboarding anymore so what was the point in going out?

I've lost all my motivation to do anything, everyone has left me and my parents....If you ever met my parents you would think they're the nicest people in the world but..but when i'm not around or just in my room i hear them fighting, fighting about me...dad doesn't think i should be getting famous at such a young age but mum thinks differently.

You would think my dad doesn't want me famous at a young age so i wouldn't get too busy to do stuff or so i don't get too overwhelmed, but really he only says that because he is jealous...jealous because i get all the attention and he doesn't get any, dumb reason, i know. My mum thinks it's good i'm famous because it will help with my future, my career, but honestly i don't care what i do when i'm older.

Age 13:
It was my birthday yesterday but my parents forgot and i have no friends so there was no one to celebrate it with, i just decided to sleep the whole day instead..

I was lying in my bed when a thought appeared...
what is the point in living?
That one question got me thinking, there's no one i'm living for and there's nothing stopping me from dying. I snapped out of my thoughts and got out of bed to get ready for the first day back at school.

After school

Finally school has ended for the day, instead of heading home i headed to the rooftop. I sat at the edge of the railing quietly talking to myself...
"what is the point in life? I don't see any point in living so.."
I jumped off the roof
"and this is my last chapter"
i said smiling to myself....then everything went black..